NBC Sports Edge Forums

Paul George 2020-2021 Outlook

I like him have more all-around game this season(more assist).If he can cut down his turnover and shoot bettter than last season,first round value no doubt

• Haha 1
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup same. I typically avoid wings in the first 2 rounds. PG and C in rounds 1 and 2 has pretty much been my go-to strategy for as long as I've played fantasy lol. I feel like you can get that combo of

Part-time P

doesn’t seem to be too concerned. Two weeks at the most

Posted Images

8 hours ago, kane said:

I like him have more all-around game this season(more assist).If he can cut down his turnover and shoot bettter than last season,first round value no doubt

50-40-90 isn't good enough...? Damn, you got some crazy high standards for PG13...

2 hours ago, tazdingo said:

50-40-90 isn't good enough...? Damn, you got some crazy high standards for PG13...

I'm compare last season stat,not current stat,relax

So long as it’s just an “injury” and he’s not injured if you get the drift. Missed games here and there are inevitable. Maybe we see more shady injury report language like this to skirt fines for sitting top players. 

27 minutes ago, Quazza said:

Still just seeing Questionable everywhere 

Anyone seen otherwise ?

Still waiting 

Best you can do in daily leagues is move guys around if you have an extra guy on your bench who also has a late tip off.  Then start the other guy and swap George in there for him later tonight if he plays....Luckily I have Oubre keeping his UTIL spot warm. Even though Oubre is better than some of my other starters, he is the sacrificial lamb due to his late tip.off, as i dont want a goose egg from PG13....

• Like 1

Honestly kawhi is the biggest damn hog!! Pg shooting 70% and the last 6minutes of the game he didn’t touch the ball. It was the kawhi and Beverley show. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...