NBC Sports Edge Forums

Paul George 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup same. I typically avoid wings in the first 2 rounds. PG and C in rounds 1 and 2 has pretty much been my go-to strategy for as long as I've played fantasy lol. I feel like you can get that combo of

Part-time P

doesn’t seem to be too concerned. Two weeks at the most

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Flamez said:

Boys I’m so sorry that you guys are about to go through this and I know this is gonna be annoying to answer but I just traded him for Myles Turner. Should I be happy? 

WFC your league

Edited by kane
7 minutes ago, Flamez said:

Boys I’m so sorry that you guys are about to go through this and I know this is gonna be annoying to answer but I just traded him for Myles Turner. Should I be happy? 

Heck no. 

IDK missing Sgt. Hulka seems like a big deal but sounds like hopefully he won’t be out long. 

6 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

Heck no. 

Could end up hurting me big time but hearing that a bone edema usually takes months to recover from didn’t sit well with me and I just pulled the trigger plus I’m a punt assists and points team so it just made sense to do it considering the situation 

6 hours ago, kane said:

WFC your league

Who f***in cares about my league? Totally agree I’m a piece of shet. Shouldn’t have came to the forums to ask the boys about a simple question 

Edited by Flamez

I tried to kick tires on some players with same or slightly less value around the league, but nobody wants any part of PG right now. I guess its time to take a backseat in fantasy for a month or so. See everyone when Wood and PG come back if they come back. Im cool with losing all February, but if he is not back around mid-March (and Wood) then its game over for the season. + whatever else is coming.

Im always the one with most bad luck in fantasy.

5 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

I tried to kick tires on some players with same or slightly less value around the league, but nobody wants any part of PG right now. I guess its time to take a backseat in fantasy for a month or so. See everyone when Wood and PG come back if they come back. Im cool with losing all February, but if he is not back around mid-March (and Wood) then its game over for the season. + whatever else is coming.

Im always the one with most bad luck in fantasy.

Hey!! No giving up Jorma!!! 

12 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Hey!! No giving up Jorma!!! 

200.gif

THANKS BUGS! I Will Never...EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER Give UP!!!

Just dropped MCW (for now, will pick up soon again if nobody is smart enough to collect) for streamer and scraped some games together for next week. IM BACK!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, adithmuluk said:

Exactly, where is the INJ tag, Yahoo!????!!???!!??

Y'all in Yahoo leagues, pls help me vote in the Yahoo user voice forum: 

• Like 1
On 2/7/2021 at 8:32 AM, JormaJormala said:

200.gif

THANKS BUGS! I Will Never...EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER Give UP!!!

Just dropped MCW (for now, will pick up soon again if nobody is smart enough to collect) for streamer and scraped some games together for next week. IM BACK!

spacer.png

I was thinking about him myself... when’s he coming back? He just had a set back, no?

The fantasy doctors said it depends where on foot the edema is. If in low circulation of blood it could be up to 4 weeks. If easier part of the feet then 1-2 weeks. Obviously there are parts on the human body where it takes months...

20 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

The fantasy doctors said it depends where on foot the edema is. If in low circulation of blood it could be up to 4 weeks. If easier part of the feet then 1-2 weeks. Obviously there are parts on the human body where it takes months...

In any case, he should be given the INJ tag already by now. 

• Like 1