NBC Sports Edge Forums

Paul George 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup same. I typically avoid wings in the first 2 rounds. PG and C in rounds 1 and 2 has pretty much been my go-to strategy for as long as I've played fantasy lol. I feel like you can get that combo of

Part-time P

doesn’t seem to be too concerned. Two weeks at the most

Posted Images

10 hours ago, PascalSiakam said:

I have a bad feeling that he may be out for the rest of the regular season.

You should stick to IRL basketball Pascal.  You’re a much better NBA player than fantasy.  This take is more “off” than trading KAT for Bam.  🤣 

8 minutes ago, injury said:

Jrue Holiday got his tag asap...still nothing on PG13. Still GTD.....has to be because the organization refuses to update his injury status....

Probably, and (un)lucky for me, I own both Jrue and PG13... ;(

9 minutes ago, injury said:

Jrue Holiday got his tag asap...still nothing on PG13. Still GTD.....has to be because the organization refuses to update his injury status....

Really don't know how to feel about this. Either it's because the issue is very serious and they are getting second opinions on it before reporting anything... or it's really just a DTD thing, so there's no need to report anything. Fingers crossed for the latter.

• Like 1

By the intel I gathered its really a pain tolerance issue IF its toes. And they say its toes. Obviously if he does not respond to treatment and the pain withstands they will go the shut down route. But I think they will give it a week or two before they make any other moves on it.

4 hours ago, cujosevic said:

Really don't know how to feel about this. Either it's because the issue is very serious and they are getting second opinions on it before reporting anything... or it's really just a DTD thing, so there's no need to report anything. Fingers crossed for the latter.

Hoping for the same but won't be surprised if he's out for an extended period time.

8 hours ago, 80version said:

You should stick to IRL basketball Pascal.  You’re a much better NBA player than fantasy.  This take is more “off” than trading KAT for Bam.  🤣 

Bam is a much better player than KAT this season.  KAT still cannot ball as he needs to improve his lung capacity before he could return.  It may take 2 more weeks, which means KAT will be absent more than 6 weeks since he was tested positive.  Even if KAT returns I doubt very much about his condition.  Simply say KAT is the biggest bust of the season. I was very lucky to get Bam for KAT about 3 weeks ago and I believe most of  the KAT owners are already out of playoff picture.  Right now I even think KAT can’t get a 2nd rounder straight up.

oh btw, I can bet you 100 bucks, PG will definitely miss more than 2 months because of this injury.

Edited by PascalSiakam
52 minutes ago, PascalSiakam said:

Bam is a much better player than KAT this season.  KAT still cannot ball as he needs to improve his lung capacity before he could return.  It may take 2 more weeks, which means KAT will be absent more than 6 weeks since he was tested positive.  Even if KAT returns I doubt very much about his condition.  Simply say KAT is the biggest bust of the season. I was very lucky to get Bam for KAT about 3 weeks ago and I believe most of  the KAT owners are already out of playoff picture.  Right now I even think KAT can’t get a 2nd rounder straight up.

oh btw, I can bet you 100 bucks, PG will definitely miss more than 2 months because of this injury.

As a KAT owner must be nice sitting in first place. 

6 hours ago, davidhammer said:

Upgraded to questionable! 👏

Im still not comfortable with it. But he has been out about 2 weeks which is in line with the estimation on the mild cases.

Nah. He injured again.

Turnovers were killer yet again.

EDIT: It was minutes restrictions, confirmed.

Edited by JormaJormala
  • 2 weeks later...