NBC Sports Edge Forums

Paul George 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup same. I typically avoid wings in the first 2 rounds. PG and C in rounds 1 and 2 has pretty much been my go-to strategy for as long as I've played fantasy lol. I feel like you can get that combo of

Part-time P

doesn’t seem to be too concerned. Two weeks at the most

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, bmkw said:

How tf is Paul George this bad??? I don't even remember a single time this season when he was good enough to sell high.

tf?

dude was going straight 25/5/5 on 50/90/40 most of the season

hes been bad lately tho but this might be one of the few seasons hes been pretty consistent thru the whole season

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RingMyBell said:

Last year I draft this pos.  He thinks he can take off games like he is Kawhi.

100%.. not gonna draft him and woods even if they fell to the last round. simply not worth the headache those two bums are producing. i'm dead serious

i mean if you are resting then at least announce it early.. but dont do this out of nowhere 1 hour before game starts ****.

for those not living in us (i'm currently in europe), thats just brutal if you wake up just to see that you would have to be awake till 3 AM to react and make a change. ugh

16 minutes ago, G.O.B. said:

100%.. not gonna draft him and woods even if they fell to the last round. simply not worth the headache those two bums are producing. i'm dead serious

i mean if you are resting then at least announce it early.. but dont do this out of nowhere 1 hour before game starts ****.

for those not living in us (i'm currently in europe), thats just brutal if you wake up just to see that you would have to be awake till 3 AM to react and make a change. ugh

same dilemma. I should have activated my extra players rather this one that is announced way too late.

5 hours ago, G.O.B. said:

Clippers are a fkng joke.