NBC Sports Edge Forums

Texans @ Lions Thanksgiving Day Thread

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ESPN just changed it so you can start him in your WR slot next week.

Stafford on passes longer than 20 yards.

Happy Thanksgiving guys  

Oh please. They called it incomplete.  If they reverse I have an issue with about 100 calls before this during the season.  Then Romo talking about a mild ding to the head saying he was defenseless and all these other angles other than catch.  

Edited by Sternes
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Sternes said:

Oh please. They called it incomplete.  If they reverse I have an issue with about 100 calls before this during the season.  Then Romo talking about a mild ding to the head saying he was defenseless and all these other angles other than catch.  

Exactly. There is no way that was a completed pass. You have to survive the ground. It’s amazing how these things aren’t so obvious to these so-called experts.

• Like 1
Just now, nb009 said:

Literally an after thought in this offense. 4 targets with no Kenny Golladay or Amendola. Thank god for that 50 yard gimmick play.

look...any time you can get 58-year-old "i was cooked 2 franchises ago" adrian peterson 42 touches you have to do it, right?

(actually it makes sense that the Lions would run it a lot against he worst run defense in the league but damn this has been an unsatisfying game)

2 minutes ago, nb009 said:

Literally an after thought in this offense. 4 targets with no Kenny Golladay or Amendola. Thank god for that 50 yard gimmick play.

He's the leading receiver in the game... Relax

2 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

He's the leading receiver in the game... Relax

They really should be using him like KC does kelce though. 10 points ppr in the first half and now only 2 so far in the 2nd. 
I’m overall happy with his performance thus far, but I can’t help but feel he should have at least 15 points right now

Edited by Chippa
Just now, Chippa said:

They really should be using him like KC does kelce though. 10 points ppr in the first half and now only 2 so far in the 2nd. 
I’m overall happy with his performance thus far, but I can’t help but feel he should have at least 15 points right now

Stop being smart, and start thinking Patricia. #Lions

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, nb009 said:

Where is Hock?! 

He’s at his weekly cap..lmao

Seriously, I’ve owned him all season and have asked this a lot. They don’t feature him for huge chunks of the game. The guy is a beast.

1 minute ago, nonstopfan said:

Seriously, I’ve owned him all season and have asked this a lot. They don’t feature him for huge chunks of the game. The guy is a beast.

He seems to be on the sideline a ton in favor of #89 and #83. I wonder how much of it has to do with the injuries.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nonstopfan said:

Its crazy. This offense should be running through him, especially with them being shorthanded. Take advantage of your matchups.

• Like 1