Kyle Lowry 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU DONT THINK THIS IS ANNOYING?!?!

Undervalued by most, appreciated by some.  I don’t like what he does to my FG% (on a non-FG punt roster) but he more than makes up for it.  I don’t weigh the value of FG% from one single player in H2H

As a Raps fan this would hurt but Kyle has done so much for the city that I want him to go to a contender. Would be awesome to see him play with Embiid and go for another title run 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, edbuzz said:

LOLLLLLLL

True I am a newbie to Basketball Talk on Rotoworld.

Lowry doesn't "suck" but there are others that I would choose from around his ADP.

How about that?

His FG % is too bad to cover for

He's constantly a 2nd round value guy who ends up being placed in the 3rd or 4th round EVEN with the bad FG. It'd be a travesty to let him slip that far & not recognize that. 

• Like 2

LOLLLLLLLLL

That made me laugh.

I have 4 spots to fill but it's an auction redraft, roto

$1000 per team

17 teams

And we use CBS

Standard 9 cats except we use Assist to Turnover Ratio instead of turnovers

Still interested?

Here's my email address edbuzz261@gmail.com

that's a standing offer to all of you

2 hours ago, edbuzz said:

LOLLLLLLLLL

That made me laugh.

I have 4 spots to fill but it's an auction redraft, roto

$1000 per team

17 teams

And we use CBS

Standard 9 cats except we use Assist to Turnover Ratio instead of turnovers

Still interested?

Here's my email address edbuzz261@gmail.com

that's a standing offer to all of you

can someone mod this guy for typing like this?

For sure an underrated player, and a very big part of why the Raptors have been such a good team(he's a very underrated defender).   Understand the age concern, but he's actually been very healthy(don't think this guy has ever had a long term injury), and there's just not enough in his profile to show any real decline in skills.  You obviously can't have too many players shooting in the low 40% range, but there are plenty of other guards that tank your fg% and offer far less.  The other thing is, it's been about 3 years now where people continue to find ways to be down on him, and he outperforms every year.  Strong pick at ~35-45 range imo.

On 12/7/2020 at 8:31 PM, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Like Lebron, he is aging well. He is the clear starter, with no one to take his minutes. So maybe a slight decline everywhere, but nothing big. I'd see him as reliably a mid-rounder.

Got Lowry and I'm really hoping for a great punt fg%/TO showing from him. Anyone have word on if FVV could slowly encroach on Lowry's time? I feel like his years are getting up there this season, and the way he plays I'm afraid for that booty...

Regardless, I think he's a great asset in the right h2h leagues and if he can stave off father time just a bit longer, we should see the same perennial All-Star in him again.

Undervalued by most, appreciated by some.  I don’t like what he does to my FG% (on a non-FG punt roster) but he more than makes up for it.  I don’t weigh the value of FG% from one single player in H2H as much as other cats anyways.  

What is curious to me, is how long will fantasy players continue labeling him as “injury prone”?  More and more star players have been missing games so it seems kinda biased to fade him because of 12-20 games missed several years ago.  But if it makes it easier to trade for him, not gonna complain. 

• Like 3
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Kyle Lowry 2020-2021 Outlook
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, m1dday said:

Just traded for him. Looking forward to another season of steady production - but any Raps fans have insight on whether he might be getting traded?

He is the GROAT unless he asks i cant see him getting traded he is our heart and soul

• Like 1