NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kyle Lowry 2020-2021 Outlook

41 minutes ago, m1dday said:

Just traded for him. Looking forward to another season of steady production - but any Raps fans have insight on whether he might be getting traded?

Out of curiosity what did you give up?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU DONT THINK THIS IS ANNOYING?!?!

Undervalued by most, appreciated by some.  I don’t like what he does to my FG% (on a non-FG punt roster) but he more than makes up for it.  I don’t weigh the value of FG% from one single player in H2H

As a Raps fan this would hurt but Kyle has done so much for the city that I want him to go to a contender. Would be awesome to see him play with Embiid and go for another title run 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Cozie said:

Out of curiosity what did you give up?

Fournier and Bledsoe. I wanted to open a spot to deploy Tatum in one of my leagues. Lowry owner was antsy about the toe injury and his age so I had go for it.

Edited by m1dday

I am a bit nervous of Lowry downshifting as they keep losing games.. something has to give here.  FVF & Lowry don't mix well imo..

plus Powell.. too crowded.  I am trying to move him right now for 3rd value types..  

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, m1dday said:

Whew. Have Fournier in my team too and back spasms are always alarming. Lowry's a trooper

Lowry is one of the few players who actually loves the game and wants to play

29 minutes ago, kane said:

Trade coming?umm....

Man, as Toronto resident and fan, I hope this isn’t related to a trade. If I were the Raps I’d let him retire here if that’s what he wanted. Keep him around to mentor guys like Flynn and whoever else, eventually have him come off the bench or whatever. I love the tenacity and grit he brings to the team, and if he’s able to pass on even a bit of that to the next generation I think it’d be extremely valuable for the team. Hopefully he’s just moving to some nicer digs in the city or something. I’d be really sad to see him go. 

• Like 2

Rumors of his house going up for sale. He is thankfully playing tonight but man it would be devastating if he leaves, I don't think Masai trades him without his wishes but Kyle is a warrior and wants to win and if he wants to go play for a contender not named Clippers i am all in they and Balmer and go fcuk themselves

17 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Rumors of his house going up for sale. He is thankfully playing tonight but man it would be devastating if he leaves, I don't think Masai trades him without his wishes but Kyle is a warrior and wants to win and if he wants to go play for a contender not named Clippers i am all in they and Balmer and go fcuk themselves

Real Estate is super hot in Toronto so financially it's a great decision. I think Lowry knows that he probably will be moved so he is just preparing for it. 

I didn't hear anything but it would be classy for the organization to let him know that a move is possible and prepare. He gave us a lot and we can be straight forward with him.

I don't think there is an actual trade out there though.

6 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

Real Estate is super hot in Toronto so financially it's a great decision. I think Lowry knows that he probably will be moved so he is just preparing for it. 

I didn't hear anything but it would be classy for the organization to let him know that a move is possible and prepare. He gave us a lot and we can be straight forward with him.

I don't think there is an actual trade out there though.

I don't think the Raps will trade him unless he asks for it. 

Currently in the 8th seed and trending up after a horrible start, why not see if the gang can go for 1 last run?

14 minutes ago, smeeze said:

I don't think the Raps will trade him unless he asks for it. 

Currently in the 8th seed and trending up after a horrible start, why not see if the gang can go for 1 last run?

I agree, but it's the elephant in the room though. If his contract expires then we might lose him for nothing and he is interesting for a lot of teams right now. So it really comes down to the trade deadline for him, what the Raptor's record is at that point.

I think it's just a money decision for him.

Also, their entire season is in Florida... so I don't know if anyone actually lives there lol.

Edited by rob0403
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, MikeXScott said:

No longer a fg% drain at all

49 fg and 90 ft % over last 12 +

Career 42% shooter over 9 seasons.  His 2016/17 season (46% FG) is an outlier.  We can enjoy the hot streak while it lasts, or if you’ve had intentions to move him the time is now.  

1 minute ago, 80version said:

Career 42% shooter over 9 seasons.  His 2016/17 season (46% FG) is an outlier.  We can enjoy the hot streak while it lasts, or if you’ve had intentions to move him the time is now.  

I saw it in the bubble games , Lowry's shot got better, will get to 46% again this season 

• Like 1