Kyle Lowry 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU DONT THINK THIS IS ANNOYING?!?!

Undervalued by most, appreciated by some.  I don’t like what he does to my FG% (on a non-FG punt roster) but he more than makes up for it.  I don’t weigh the value of FG% from one single player in H2H

As a Raps fan this would hurt but Kyle has done so much for the city that I want him to go to a contender. Would be awesome to see him play with Embiid and go for another title run 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

About time lol. Let's see if other teams get it too 

I was so annoyed with all the b2b absences before coming across this. NBA has become a joke. Fine all the teams for each player rested each day

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ez2do4now said:

I was so annoyed with all the b2b absences before coming across this. NBA has become a joke. Fine all the teams for each player rested each day

Sadly 25k is chump change. Unless it becomes a heavy fine this isn't going away 

1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Sadly 25k is chump change. Unless it becomes a heavy fine this isn't going away 

Agreed, but formal acknowledgement by the league is a good start. 

1 hour ago, ez2do4now said:

That is ridiculous. Teams are trying to avoid injuries, you force them to play guys and you’re asking for more injuries. 

Only serious blatant tanking when healthy guys are being rested on non b2bs deserve fines.  

1 hour ago, wangjiny said:

So he's playing tomorrow right? Need to decide whether to activate him from IL

They'll all play I bet since they just got fined but ros who the heck knows 

Was it Popovich the mastermind of load management? I seem to recall the Spurs era of Parker, Duncan and Manu always making the playoffs and players resting on the last 2 weeks prior to the post season  

37 minutes ago, ez2do4now said:

Was it Popovich the mastermind of load management? I seem to recall the Spurs era of Parker, Duncan and Manu always making the playoffs and players resting on the last 2 weeks prior to the post season  

I can remember a big national televised game vs the big 3 in Miami and Pop rested all those guys for that game lol

1 hour ago, ez2do4now said:

DNP: old 

classic 

Edited by csklmf

I can't believe they activated this fool, he's now off IR which means I can't make any more roster moves. It's already mid-week and the Raptors have a 5-game stretch looming next week. Everyone keeps talking about "Raps still in the hunt for the play-in game". But know one is admitting that the Raps already gave up this season.  

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

he could play all 3 games next week right? no back 2backs

Doubt it they're basically out of contention 

• Like 1

anyone think the raps rest players again next week? they only have 3 games. despite having 5 this week, a lot of raps were dumped because of this, including lowry. thinking of getting him but could still be dnp risk. aren't the raps also playing for possible play-in position?

1 hour ago, fantasick said:

anyone think the raps rest players again next week? they only have 3 games. despite having 5 this week, a lot of raps were dumped because of this, including lowry. thinking of getting him but could still be dnp risk. aren't the raps also playing for possible play-in position?

It's hard to know what NBA teams are playing for nowadays. I think they all want to tank