NBC Sports Edge Forums

Coby White 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never care about fg% too much so I’m picking him whenever I can. Dude is going to ball this season.

I would rather draft sexton in later round if I want a scoring pg

Coby made 37.8% of his final 211 three-point attempts. Had he shot that well from beyond the arc all year, his FG% would have been 40.5% and he would have averaged 19.1 points and 3.1 threes per 36. H

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, NoHablaIngles said:

White could be an absolute monster if he can get his steal rate back up. Love the counting stats, but the lack of stocks are what's holding him back.

you mean steals?  He doesn't get stocks, he doesn't block and shouldn't be expected to.   "Stocks" and "steals" should not be used interchangeably. 

9 hours ago, summersoff7 said:

you mean steals?  He doesn't get stocks, he doesn't block and shouldn't be expected to.   "Stocks" and "steals" should not be used interchangeably. 

Easy there big fella. No need to be outraged. The dude said Coby would be a monster if he can get his steal rate back up, then said the lack of stocks are what's holding him back. Both of those statements are true, and it's clear as day that he understands the terms and didn't use them interchangeably.

If anything, it appears you used the terms "blocks" and "stocks" interchangeably, so I'd watch your hypocrisy.

• Thanks 3
11 hours ago, summersoff7 said:

Millennials like saying stocks because they think it makes them sound cool.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

He is flat out not playable for 9cat unless you're doing H2H and punting FG% and TO. Only 2 games I think where he didn't absolutely destroy your %s and TOs.

Only great game was against no-defense SAC. Does not pass the eye test with that horrific looking high dribble, lack of court vision, lack of defense, etc. Will probably put up some numbers later on in the season in meaningless no-defense games in the right matchups. Drop or sell for a bag of chips unless you don't mind sitting him until then.

• Haha 1