Coby White 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather draft sexton in later round if I want a scoring pg

I never care about fg% too much so I’m picking him whenever I can. Dude is going to ball this season.

I benched him so he could go off. Y’all can thank me later...

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, MrCantaloupe said:

Steals might be back. Still needs to find a way to push that FG mark closer to 42-43%. Outside of his big Jan-6 game against Sacramento, he's shooting only 37.2% on the year.

He really only gets his steals if the other team literally throws him the ball. 

Would you consider Coby White a buy low based on his subpar play the last three games or is this (14/4/5 on below 40% from the field) something we can expect for the rest of the season?

Before the dud vs. Mavs, he averaged 17.7/5.5/6.3 on 41.8% from the field with 2.6 threes.

4 hours ago, The Jaguar Paw said:

Would you consider Coby White a buy low based on his subpar play the last three games or is this (14/4/5 on below 40% from the field) something we can expect for the rest of the season?

Before the dud vs. Mavs, he averaged 17.7/5.5/6.3 on 41.8% from the field with 2.6 threes.

Yes, he's still a 2nd year guy. I predict well see a very big second half from white. And he's actually been pretty solid so far this year.

I know it sucks guys, but he's basically at his floor so far this season, and he's averaging 15-5-5. There's value there, and upside too. If you can flip a hot player for him, I think it's a good buy low opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...

Omg just watched him on Mon and tonight against the Knicks and he looks worst this year than last. He needs to go back to just chucking the ball coming off the bench. 
I can’t even give him away

8 minutes ago, OriolesMagic said:

Dude is such a bricklayer. Thinking about dropping him so he can blow up someone else's FG%.

Did this a couple hours ago in my 10 teamer for boogie/streaming. Feels good... feels really good. 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Mike123456 said:

Who's close to dropping this guy? I feel like his spot could be better used as a streamer at this point . Sato is trying to take his job too. 

I have my eye on Sato just in case this happens. White just doesn't have the PG role down.