NBC Sports Edge Forums

Norman Powell 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me checking in on the Norman Powell thread.          

Oh. Ok. A top 3 coach in the league who won the championship two years ago and lost a hard fought 2nd round series last year is on the hot seat after 3 games. Makes sense, about as much sense as Powel

Just dropped Powell for Shake MIlton.  We'll see

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Pattythrills said:

How is he on waivers still? wtf

Especially now that the Raptors seem committed to going small ball going forward with Powell sticking in the starting lineup. 

He's so damn efficient, going to be on a lot of champ teams. 

Man really sucks I cut this man. I don't need his stats really but I bet I could've gotten a mid round player in a trade for him at this point since he's been killing.

This guy can shoot the ball

19 minutes ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

ARE WE NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT THIS??

We've mostly come to expect this from norman, especially with fvv and pascal out

This dude is a walking bucket. I really hope my Raps re-sign him. The guy is just an unconscious scorer when he's healthy and in his rhythm and he doesn't have to monopolize the ball either. What kind of contract do you guys think he gets next year if he keeps up this stellar play for the rest of the season?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, BrowKnees said:

This guy can shoot the ball

We've mostly come to expect this from norman, especially with fvv and pascal out

He has certainly spoiled us, but for a WW pickup, this is obscene.

4 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Take note boys always roster guys playing for contracts they always play out of their midns. Last season Beasley now Norm 

I'd like to add Bertans last season and DeRozan this one to the list.

• Like 2

Got this dude as an add-on in a trade...and he's been Top-40 for me ever since.

I'm convinced that if Powell ever went to a team like ORL, NYK, DAL, DET and a handful of other teams that aren't stacked with tons of great players, he'd probably be averaging 25/5/5 a night and would probably be a Top-30 player in the league.

• Like 1

Love this dude, just quietly doing a great job. Didn’t expect that after the first few weeks where he played really bad and was borderline droppable.

• Like 1
                      23.6 ppg, 3.2 threes, 3.7 reb, 2.5 ast, 1.3 stl, 53% fg, 90% ft, 2 to. That's what Norm has been averaging since Jan. 22, the day he was permanently (hopefully) added to the starting lineup. What a beast.
  • Like 1