NBC Sports EDGE Forums

LaMarcus Aldridge 2020-2021 Outlook

Espoiral

13 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Crying about a player underperfoming is productive. Wahhhhh wahhhhhh

Again...this is literally what these threads are for. They are about how a specific player is performing, and that includes your grievances with them. If you have an issue with that, then you might just be too sensitive for this website because that's what happens in literally every single player thread. 

Maybe you want to file a complaint to the mods if it's upsetting you so much?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/24/2021 at 9:59 PM, fabrar said:

So frustrating. I wanna drop so bad but he keeps alternating good games with bad ones. Don't even know what to do anymore.

I feel you. I’d rather him be a consistent mid 15 ppr than 2, 19, 2, 30, 13... lol 

im like drop? Nah, oh good! Shoot, drop now?! Nah, oh thank god I didn’t drop?! Ok now drop??? Lmao

the rollercoasters of fantasy...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, thusanaysayer said:

Into the 3Q and 1/2 FG attempts? I guess it's gonna be another one of em nights for old man LA 

I have found it best not to pay attention. to him him game by game. Too much volatility.

I have accepted that he is basically a 15, and 4 with 1 three and 1 block guy now. If he scores 26 one game and 4 the next, so be it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

So far we have according to Rotoworld posters of coaches that need to be fired:

Greg Pop

Mike Malone 

Monty Williams

Luke Walton

Stan Van Gundy

Lmao yeah this has nothing to do with Pop. LMA just sucks now. Can't defend at all so his minutes are slowly trending down. Doesn't grab any boards either. He's pretty much a worse brook Lopez at this point 

2 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Lmao yeah this has nothing to do with Pop. LMA just sucks now. Can't defend at all so his minutes are slowly trending down. Doesn't grab any boards either. He's pretty much a worse brook Lopez at this point 

Lol Pop plays Mills and Gay over the younger dudes. Go on Spurs pages the fans want him gone to be replaced by Becky 

3 minutes ago, fabrar said:

9 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Greg Pop

Mike Malone 

Monty Williams

Luke Walton

Stan Van Gundy

Monty and Malone are sick but the bottom two have no business coaching and Pop is over 70 he's out of touch with today's NBA 

10 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Greg Pop

Mike Malone 

Monty Williams

Luke Walton

Stan Van Gundy

You forgot Nick Nurse, the worst coach in the league as per Chris Boucher owners. 

• Haha 1

If you look at him as a power forward/center or try to find some semblance of former top20 player LMA, you'll be very, very disapointed.

BUT 

26.6MINS 
(5.9/12.5) 
FG=47.6 % 
(0.9/1.2) FT
=76.2% 
1.3 3s 
4.3REBS 
1.9AST
 0.4STL
 0.9BLK 
0.9TO 
14.1PTS

Those are some helpful numbers, aren't they?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fabrar said:

I dropped his a**. Sure, the numbers are okay at best but there are players on the wire providing similar value, with more consistency. 

Bout time somebody finally dropped him. Seems like people were reluctant drop him and Blake Griffin for some odd reason. Their time is up and the youth movement is upon us. Good to see those names floating on the wire now.