Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

LaMarcus Aldridge 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a sad ending, enjoy retirement big dog 🙏

I will hold him till I die 😭😭   pride won’t let me drop him

Posted Images

3 hours ago, bluechipsz said:

Best spot I think is GS, they have an actual need for a big

You think he will be given minutes in a high pace GSW system when he didn't contribute in the pace system of the Spurs?

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

You think he will be given minutes in a high pace GSW system when he didn't contribute in the pace system of the Spurs?

If we go by pace, Miami might be a decent fit for him. Bottom 5 in the league in pace and lack front court depth. I doubt he'll get significant minutes though.. Maybe 15-20 wherever he lands.

Edited by sharkpotato
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

If we go by pace, Miami might be a decent fit for him. Bottom 5 in the league in pace and lack front court depth. I doubt he'll get significant minutes though.. Maybe 15-20 wherever he lands.

That's not a bad idea. I think he needs to get back to his old offense to have a shot at contributing. Even if he lose effectiveness due to age he is starting from his career bread and butter post offense game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the guy but he is finished. Wherever he ends up he will likely be relegated to a bench role with minutes in low 20's. Will never ever understand how my Raps took Bargnani over him all those years ago

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Love the guy but he is finished. Wherever he ends up he will likely be relegated to a bench role with minutes in low 20's. Will never ever understand how my Raps took Bargnani over him all those years ago

Colangelo (the Raps GM at the time) had an infatuation with finding European and other foreign gems. Those "gems" included names like Rafael Araujo and Charlie Villaneuva. Those were dark days as a Raptors fan. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TheBoondocks said:

Colangelo (the Raps GM at the time) had an infatuation with finding European and other foreign gems. Those "gems" included names like Rafael Araujo and Charlie Villaneuva. Those were dark days as a Raptors fan. 

Hahaha the good old Araujo days! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Grabbed him in my competitive 14 team league. Surprised no one claimed him as i totally forgot to readd the claim once I made another move. He could have a decent shot of value on another team and believe the spurs youth movement and his role didn't make sense anymore. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Miami is the front runner via buyout. Might actually carve out value playing with a play making big and Jimmy but damn Miami turning into a senior's home

Only question is will it be enough value for shallow-ish leagues (12t and below)?

He can definitely play backup C to Bam, PF I'm not too sure he starts above Olynyk due to his age and ability to get cooked on defense. If he's more of an instant offense guy off the bench then I see him around 20 mpg taking into consideration Miami's depth as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

Only question is will it be enough value for shallow-ish leagues (12t and below)?

He can definitely play backup C to Bam, PF I'm not too sure he starts above Olynyk due to his age and ability to get cooked on defense. If he's more of an instant offense guy off the bench then I see him around 20 mpg taking into consideration Miami's depth as well.

Will be interesting to see for sure. Value depends on minutes and if he starts but like we have seen with Iggy and Ariza, the old guys will get opportunity 

Link to post
Share on other sites

REPORT: If not the Miami Heat, LaMarcus Aldridge is likely headed to the Los Angeles Lakers.

(Via Brad Townsend of Dallas Morning News)

according to the sources he will be the starting C in both cases

Edited by Brandayz
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...