Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a sad ending, enjoy retirement big dog 🙏

I will hold him till I die 😭😭   pride won’t let me drop him

Posted Images

3 hours ago, bluechipsz said:

Best spot I think is GS, they have an actual need for a big

You think he will be given minutes in a high pace GSW system when he didn't contribute in the pace system of the Spurs?

45 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

You think he will be given minutes in a high pace GSW system when he didn't contribute in the pace system of the Spurs?

If we go by pace, Miami might be a decent fit for him. Bottom 5 in the league in pace and lack front court depth. I doubt he'll get significant minutes though.. Maybe 15-20 wherever he lands.

Edited by sharkpotato
  • Like 3
36 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

If we go by pace, Miami might be a decent fit for him. Bottom 5 in the league in pace and lack front court depth. I doubt he'll get significant minutes though.. Maybe 15-20 wherever he lands.

That's not a bad idea. I think he needs to get back to his old offense to have a shot at contributing. Even if he lose effectiveness due to age he is starting from his career bread and butter post offense game.

Love the guy but he is finished. Wherever he ends up he will likely be relegated to a bench role with minutes in low 20's. Will never ever understand how my Raps took Bargnani over him all those years ago

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Love the guy but he is finished. Wherever he ends up he will likely be relegated to a bench role with minutes in low 20's. Will never ever understand how my Raps took Bargnani over him all those years ago

Colangelo (the Raps GM at the time) had an infatuation with finding European and other foreign gems. Those "gems" included names like Rafael Araujo and Charlie Villaneuva. Those were dark days as a Raptors fan. 

9 minutes ago, TheBoondocks said:

Colangelo (the Raps GM at the time) had an infatuation with finding European and other foreign gems. Those "gems" included names like Rafael Araujo and Charlie Villaneuva. Those were dark days as a Raptors fan. 

Hahaha the good old Araujo days! 

Grabbed him in my competitive 14 team league. Surprised no one claimed him as i totally forgot to readd the claim once I made another move. He could have a decent shot of value on another team and believe the spurs youth movement and his role didn't make sense anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Miami is the front runner via buyout. Might actually carve out value playing with a play making big and Jimmy but damn Miami turning into a senior's home

Only question is will it be enough value for shallow-ish leagues (12t and below)?

He can definitely play backup C to Bam, PF I'm not too sure he starts above Olynyk due to his age and ability to get cooked on defense. If he's more of an instant offense guy off the bench then I see him around 20 mpg taking into consideration Miami's depth as well.

22 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

Only question is will it be enough value for shallow-ish leagues (12t and below)?

He can definitely play backup C to Bam, PF I'm not too sure he starts above Olynyk due to his age and ability to get cooked on defense. If he's more of an instant offense guy off the bench then I see him around 20 mpg taking into consideration Miami's depth as well.

Will be interesting to see for sure. Value depends on minutes and if he starts but like we have seen with Iggy and Ariza, the old guys will get opportunity 

REPORT: If not the Miami Heat, LaMarcus Aldridge is likely headed to the Los Angeles Lakers.

(Via Brad Townsend of Dallas Morning News)

according to the sources he will be the starting C in both cases

Edited by Brandayz