• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a sad ending, enjoy retirement big dog 🙏

I will hold him till I die 😭😭   pride won’t let me drop him

Posted Images

Just like with Kevin Love, although I also feel some sort of obligation to pick back up since I drafted him, I am not falling for this one either. Different reason than Love, but an easier decision.  With LMA, its just too crowded. Not enough shots to go around.

This is a ridiculous team. The fact that they’re missing 2 MVP caliber players and are still up by 20 at the half against a playoff team, is just insane.

• Like 1

He will be the staring center moving forward.  He brings an unselfish game with him.  He is relaxed as he does not have to shoulder any real load.  He may not be Portland Aldridge many nights but he will be improved over the beginning of the season.

• Like 1
Just now, Apollo_87 said:

This is a ridiculous team. The fact that they’re missing 2 MVP caliber players and are still up by 20 at the half against a playoff team, is just insane.

Playoff team without Embiid that accounts for 30% of their offense and the difference between Mike Scott defense and Embiid defense. But yeah the Nets offense looking more unbeatable. 

Just now, KingDURANTULA said:

run dont walk

He's owned in ~70% of leagues :huh:

20 minutes ago, Apollo_87 said:

Oh they're playing Charlotte 😆 

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Nice line and good to know he remembers he can rebound but no Harden, KD or Griffin I'd temper expectation 

Thats a problem I want on my bench.  Dont over think this.

• Like 1

Yeah no idea what to expect going forward, but if he somehow remains the starter and gets 25ish minutes he'll likely be a justified hold in my 14 teamer.  When Durant and Harden are back I have no idea what kind of looks this guy will get, but with Harden going back to OKC point Harden I'm cautiously optimistic.

• Like 1

I noticed LMA had 6 assists for the game, 5 in the first half.  Sharing the ball, finding the open man. It's the first game and tempering expectations but at least a good start.

I'm always rooting for LMA and glad he found an exciting situation but the best move for owners is to sell immediately riding the wave of what will surely be an outlier performance