• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a sad ending, enjoy retirement big dog 🙏

I will hold him till I die 😭😭   pride won’t let me drop him

Posted Images

Just seeing how engaged he looks is so rewarding after feeling like I was stuck "holding the bag" all season refusing to give up on the early round investment.

Not expecting much rebounding wise with his lack of athleticism, particularly at this age, but the efficiency, threes, and BLOCKS are money to me.  He does a great job helping on driving players coming around screens and staying vertical, and I think the blocks can hold.  He honestly also looks like a perfect cog in the system offensively too with his quick ability to find open guys from the post, so could be decent assists some night just by virtue of the volume of offense the Nets produce.

I guess we'll see how it goes though when all of the big three are healthy.  Hopefully they continue to keep him involved, but I couldn't be happier with what we're getting so far.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Just seeing how engaged he looks is so rewarding after feeling like I was stuck "holding the bag" all season refusing to give up on the early round investment.

Not expecting much rebounding wise with his lack of athleticism, particularly at this age, but the efficiency, threes, and BLOCKS are money to me.  He does a great job helping on driving players coming around screens and staying vertical, and I think the blocks can hold.  He honestly also looks like a perfect cog in the system offensively too with his quick ability to find open guys from the post, so could be decent assists some night just by virtue of the volume of offense the Nets produce.

I guess we'll see how it goes though when all of the big three are healthy.  Hopefully they continue to keep him involved, but I couldn't be happier with what we're getting so far.

That is the key. He looks motivated and spry out there, really active on both ends. I'm glad the guy in my league gave up on him after the trade because he thought Griffin/Jordan would create a PF/C logjam. 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, chazzchazz said:

LMA was scheduled not to play yesterday (non-COVID illness). With the game yesterday being postponed, and played today, what are the chances that he plays?

He better play, or else this **** is a joke.

Edited by coconutman_

I am happy that LMA discovered this potential fatal health ailment. Certainly sheds a different perspective. He had a very good NBA career and being towards the end of his tenure, it was nice to see him play well the past few games. Hope he gets a ring if the Nets win the championship. Be well LMA.

• Like 3

remember Portland in 13-14 season? it was the best first five in fantasy with Lillard, Matthews, Batum, LMA, and Rolo everyone was a early to mid round. Lillard, Matthews, Batum and Rolo played all 82 games. LMA played around 70. Didn't think he'd be the first one to go from this bunch.

• Like 3

Wow this is shocking, but health absolutely comes first. He had an amazing career and was one of the best big men in the league in his prime. Enjoy retirement, big fella.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Great career. I hope everything pans out for him

Who is the pick up here?

I guess it’s gotta be DeAndre, right? He’s not a needle mover by any means but he should get 20-25 minutes a night, which should give you a good shot at 8-10 boards and maybe 1-2 blocks. I would say deep league only with DJ for now and watchlist in 12 teams.

20 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Great career. I hope everything pans out for him

Who is the pick up here?

Alize has been solid in limited minutes maybe opens more minutes now

Enjoy retirement LMA. He has a lot left give the Nets. Would have been great for him and Blake to get the championship.

Knowing this forum, I could have sworn I would see something like "He's soft" or " He's mentally weak." right when he announced his retirement.

Edited by SolariNatividad

He played his entire career with this heart problem, I think his condition must be seriously in danger if he made this decision finally. I wish him the best, time to focus on health and family.

Edited by Zsocca
  • Like 1