• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a sad ending, enjoy retirement big dog 🙏

I will hold him till I die 😭😭   pride won’t let me drop him

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Well it definitely wouldn’t be after 3 games and as far as we know day to day injury.

Patience.

Patience isn’t easy when I have JJJ, Markkanen, Kawhi injured and constant GTD tag on Capela. Hopefully they’ll release a diagnosis soon 

1 hour ago, bbythepier said:

He is in Pop's new smallball

I think Jakob's defense is alot more important to this team than Lyles mediocrity. I'm just saying Jakob only getting 20 minutes doesn't make any sense. Keldon Johnson came back from an injury and immediately was inserting into the starting line-up. Trey Lyles has seen a total of 10 minutes this season

1 minute ago, indigorivers said:

I think Jakob's defense is alot more important to this team than Lyles mediocrity. I'm just saying Jakob only getting 20 minutes doesn't make any sense. Keldon Johnson came back from an injury and immediately was inserting into the starting line-up. Trey Lyles has seen a total of 10 minutes this season

And I'm saying in my original post is in deep leagues (where Poeltl was drafted obviously) that Trey Lyles got 53 starts last year and is a decent speculative p/u because in certain games he profiles better (imo) as a smallball 5. The fact that he has played so few minutes thus far makes him available in deep leagues. I snagged him in a 14 and 16-teamer.

2 minutes ago, bbythepier said:

And I'm saying in my original post is in deep leagues (where Poeltl was drafted obviously) that Trey Lyles got 53 starts last year and is a decent speculative p/u because in certain games he profiles better (imo) as a smallball 5. The fact that he has played so few minutes thus far makes him available in deep leagues. I snagged him in a 14 and 16-teamer.

I get that maybe i'm coming off wrong, but I do think Pop has realized that Poeltl is far superior a 5 in majority of match-ups. I love basketball but almost exclusively watch the spurs.

What are we thinking LMA's value is if his injury is minor and he's back on the floor sooner than later? I've drafted him the last few years and enjoyed the ride but this start is concerning. If we could get decent value I think I think I'd take it and let someone else inherit the risk. I hope he turns in a good year regardless, I like the guy. Every year he performs shows how incredibly inept my Chicago Bulls are as an organization. Way back in 2006 they traded his draft rights away for Tyrus Thomas lol.

It looks like, last year was the final year of his fantasy basketball relevance. And because his last name is Aldridge we are forced to keep him and let him destroy us for a couple of more weeks. 

This is the worst case scenario, who knows how long he'll be out, but no O tag :(

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Ffs every dude josh lloyd was big on sucks. Patience running thin here 

I'm waiting for a clear update to see what the situation is going to be for the week. I hear everyone saying "don't drop him" but the writing doesn't look good for his fantasy production this season

• Like 1

As far as the knee injury, don’t think it is too serious. That was what Pop said the other day:

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich characterized a timetable for Aldridge to return as a day-to-day proposition.

“He’s got a sore knee,” Popovich said. “There’s nothing ripped or torn or anything like that.”

“(The knee) swelled up on him a little bit,” Popovich said. “This early in the season, after that back-to-back, we’re not taking any chances of getting it in a worse position.”

12 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

I'm waiting for a clear update to see what the situation is going to be for the week. I hear everyone saying "don't drop him" but the writing doesn't look good for his fantasy production this season

If he doesn’t play Sunday might have to move on. He’s not part of their future and priority 

15 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

If he doesn’t play Sunday might have to move on. He’s not part of their future and priority 

Agreed - I drafted him with the idea he would be shooting more 3's this year. I can't handle holding if he's going to be battling injuries and decreased mins/production

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jordan62345 said:

Waste of a 6th round pick... smh

Old and washed, Spurs high tempo offense will cause him to fall out of the rotation soon enough

Washed? I admit, it is possible. But I am remaining patient because I know I haven’t seen enough yet to deduce that. I drafted him the 6th as well. Barring major injury, I never have dropped anyone as high as 6 this soon ever. And I am not going to start now.

Fall out of the rotation tho? Come on. He had 20 his first game. They lost to the Lakers last game. They may lose this one. Even if Pop eventually decided to have him come off the bench, they will still need him to play minutes because they don’t have enough bigs.

He may be a disappointment for us, but let’s not get carried away.

2 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Washed? I admit, it is possible. But I am remaining patient because I know I haven’t seen enough yet to deduce that. I drafted him the 6th as well. Barring major injury, I never have dropped anyone as high as 6 this soon ever. And I am not going to start now.

Fall out of the rotation tho? Come on. He had 20 his first game. They lost to the Lakers last game. They may lose this one. Even if Pop eventually decided to have him come off the bench, they will still need him to play minutes because they don’t have enough bigs.

He may be a disappointment for us, but let’s not get carried away.

I got him #68 overall in my draft. Thought is was solid value based on previous production. 

3 minutes ago, RedMamba said:

I still believe he will produce at least 14-15 points, 6-7 rebs, 1 block and a three with solid percentages. No guys like this even close on my WW, so i'm holding him

This.

I got him in the 6th round. I can live with that.