NBC Sports Edge Forums

LaMarcus Aldridge 2020-2021 Outlook

Just now, squidthunder said:

I got him #68 overall in my draft. Thought is was solid value based on previous production. 

First year I ever drafted him, but I thought he would be a solid pick as well. I am still not convinced yet he won’t be tho. I have mentally readjusted my expectations for him from what I had thought, but I haven’t seen enough to think he won’t have value.

Even if he doesn’t score like last year, I doubt someone on the wire to replicate his 3, block, and %s combination will be around.

• Like 2
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a sad ending, enjoy retirement big dog 🙏

I will hold him till I die 😭😭   pride won’t let me drop him

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

First year I ever drafted him, but I thought he would be a solid pick as well. I am still not convinced yet he won’t be tho. I have mentally readjusted my expectations for him from what I had thought, but I haven’t seen enough to think he won’t have value.

Even if he doesn’t score like last year, I doubt someone on the wire to replicate his 3, block, and %s combination will be around.

I know I'm overreacting as well. I got a bunch of guys underperforming (Ayton owner here), so the LMA news is just adding to the mess

2 minutes ago, QingJames said:

Just got dropped in my 12-team roto league for Bismack (lol), has he really been that bad? Strongly considering using my high waiver pick on him.

A drop in a 12 team seems odd. I'd see him more roto friendly than cat leagues

Edited by squidthunder
  • Thanks 1

I have a feeling once he is healthy, we will see a Brolo type of LMA...I am hoping to trade him off to an owner that is panicking about nurkic and may have been a past owner of LMA, but the stars would have to align perfectly for that scenario lol

7 minutes ago, runfast said:

I have a feeling once he is healthy, we will see a Brolo type of LMA...I am hoping to trade him off to an owner that is panicking about nurkic and may have been a past owner of LMA, but the stars would have to align perfectly for that scenario lol

If he can be last year's version of BroLo , I'd be happy.....this year's version - no thanks

16 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Honestly glad to be able to finally IL him and not caring if he comes back any time soon.  This guy is making me hate my team this year, lol.

Yeah I was able to grab Mason plumlee from the wire so at least i have some replacement big man stats. Just gonna stick LMA in IR and stream his spot I guess 

I know they played Memphis and Raptors but they've been losing since he's been out. Maybe he hurt his knee that 3rd game and as a reason only played 20 mins. They need him if they want to win. He's still a very capable big. Let's wait and see how this unfolds. This is only my second time drafting him but I am willing to wait and see. He still blocks shots. 

Just need him to get healthy. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, dragonballz said:

Any early hint that Spurs is planning to tank this season?

I think LMA's extended leave of absence + four game losing streak + young guys getting good minutes speaks for itself. 

28 minutes ago, AomineDaiki05 said:

What's the deal with waiting till the last seconds to announce that he isn't playing? Is it crazy to think that if he was really close to playing a week ago, that he'll for sure play today?

maybe they're waiting to see how he feels after warmups?