NBC Sports Edge Forums

LaMarcus Aldridge 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone contact Yahoo to give this man SG eligibility.

I will hold him till I die 😭😭   pride won’t let me drop him

Posted Images

Once again proving how valuable he is. Spurs beat both LA teams in consecutive games and have 1 loss with LMA. As long as Spurs fight for a playoff spot he should produce

8 minutes ago, kane said:

Maybe an off night,but seems he maybe hard to meet his ADP when everybody is healthy

Yeah he'll have some big games mixed in but he's not going to come close to returning value most likely.  He's relegated to spot up shooter off the pick and pop with a rare post here and there.  And you have a bunch of wing athletes nabbing rebounds so his numbers won't be the same there either.

5 minutes ago, jordan62345 said:

Idk why 5/6 shots hes taken are 3s. His bread and butter is that mid range jumper

That's the small ball paradigm of Pop these days.  Hoist up threes, the post up plays are far rarer than they once were.  Once in awhile he floats inside on the PnR but he usually pops out to the three point line.  That's by design sadly.

I traded him and Booker for Boucher and Murray. I am ecstatic lol. I don't think he's going to be this bad all of the time, but it looks like he might be washed up at this point and will be inconsistent. 

Just now, Jugernot said:

I traded him and Booker for Boucher and Murray. I am ecstatic lol. I don't think he's going to be this bad all of the time, but it looks like he might be washed up at this point and will be inconsistent. 

Im sorry to say you traded two top 30 players last year for players who have never finished top 30, I wouldn't be to happy about that tbh. Unless you believe that booker is washed up too. Like it might work out for you but im just saying based on history it's less likely. 

but its not that he's washed up it's that they don't use him like they were before, so he's not getting his shots and is playing further form the basket. It's affecting his stats blocks/fg

5 minutes ago, halbounih said:

Im sorry to say you traded two top 30 players last year for players who have never finished top 30, I wouldn't be to happy about that tbh. Unless you believe that booker is washed up too. Like it might work out for you but im just saying based on history it's less likely. 

but its not that he's washed up it's that they don't use him like they were before, so he's not getting his shots and is playing further form the basket. It's affecting his stats blocks/fg

Due to my teams make up this helps me a lot. Booker is great, but I think I will end up on top as far as points, rebounds, steals, threes and blocks. Aldridge is not going to finish close to top 30. He was a wasted pick. 

Edited by Jugernot
8 minutes ago, Jugernot said:

Due to my teams make up this helps me a lot. Booker is great, but I think I will end up on top as far as points, rebounds, steals, threes and blocks. Aldridge is not going to finish close to top 30. He was a wasted pick. 

yeah unless he's traded to a team that uses him to his strengths. But will see like I said you may have won the trade if the current trends continue

2 minutes ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

Is he injured? 17 mins and not playing at all in the fourth

I wonder if his offseason shoulder surgery is affecting his shots. How do you go from a 1a/1b option to relegated 5th option. 

it benefits both the spurs and him in a contract year to play the best ball of his life. Unless he's trying to retire or send a vet contract next year. 

Edited by halbounih
7 minutes ago, jordan62345 said:

Drop at this point?

12 team 8 cat

Hard to drop a guy with LMA resume in a 12 team. What's that saying go again; caught between a rock and a hard place...