NBC Sports Edge Forums

LaMarcus Aldridge 2020-2021 Outlook

5 minutes ago, halbounih said:

I wonder if his offseason shoulder surgery is affecting his shots. How do you go from a 1a/1b option to relegated 5th option. 

it benefits both the spurs and him in a contract year to play the best ball of his life. Unless he's trying to retire or send a vet contract next year. 

And lose the ability to rebound. These 2 and 3 board games are unacceptable if you are 7 feet. Hell, I would get more by accident. 

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone contact Yahoo to give this man SG eligibility.

I will hold him till I die 😭😭   pride won’t let me drop him

Posted Images

Spurs are pushing a youth movement and have no interest in playing him or calling plays for him. So why the fcuk is he still on the team?! Trade the dude to a damn contender 

1 hour ago, halbounih said:

I wonder if his offseason shoulder surgery is affecting his shots. How do you go from a 1a/1b option to relegated 5th option. 

it benefits both the spurs and him in a contract year to play the best ball of his life. Unless he's trying to retire or send a vet contract next year. 

He’s 35! Turns 36 this year. I think he is about to wrap it up.

10 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Spurs are pushing a youth movement and have no interest in playing him or calling plays for him. So why the fcuk is he still on the team?! Trade the dude to a damn contender 

spurs were trying to ship him to gsw for Wiseman and#11 in the draft, but it fell  through on draft day when klay hurt himself.
spurs don't really do mid season trades, and contenders usually don't give up assets mid season, they wait for buy outs... And spurs are trying to make playoffs, so what pf/c is gonna get run if they ship Aldridge? 

12 hours ago, halbounih said:

Im sorry to say you traded two top 30 players last year for players who have never finished top 30, I wouldn't be to happy about that tbh. Unless you believe that booker is washed up too. Like it might work out for you but im just saying based on history it's less likely. 

but its not that he's washed up it's that they don't use him like they were before, so he's not getting his shots and is playing further form the basket. It's affecting his stats blocks/fg

cool story bro...

boucher is the best player in the deal, and Murray is slightly behind Booker. That trade was robbery.

• Like 1
On 1/17/2021 at 6:30 AM, Em-City said:

spurs were trying to ship him to gsw for Wiseman and#11 in the draft, but it fell  through on draft day when klay hurt himself.
spurs don't really do mid season trades, and contenders usually don't give up assets mid season, they wait for buy outs... And spurs are trying to make playoffs, so what pf/c is gonna get run if they ship Aldridge? 

I think Jakob Poetl is the obv winner if they stop playing Aldridge. Keldon Johnson might hit another level, as if he needs another level to his awesomeness

On 1/17/2021 at 1:38 PM, BenSimmons25 said:

So happy I traded him away. Even if he did put decent numbers, his yahoo fantasy picture always made me depressed. 

Trade away for who !? I am interesting to know 

1 hour ago, Tomy said:

Trade away for who !? I am interesting to know 

I was lucky because trade happened just before the last two horrible games.
It was my Fred VanVleet and him for Christian Wood and Keldon Johnson. 

• Like 1
Just now, Del Rio said:

I'm glad he still has a pulse, but where are the boards?

he plays with too many high rebounding guards and plays too far from the basket. He's lucky if he averages 6-7 rebounds this year. 

31 minutes ago, halbounih said:

he plays with too many high rebounding guards and plays too far from the basket. He's lucky if he averages 6-7 rebounds this year. 

Dude, I would be so happy with 7 boards, but there is no excuse that he sits at zero board midway through the third quater. At least he gets shots tonight and is hitting them.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

SA trying to showcase LMA for a trade with all the shots they're getting him.

it's because Kanter is guarding him, so he's open most of the time at the top of the key, they kept running the same play for a while. 

• Like 1

Sell “high” lol one game removed from his worst game of the season. He’s been one of the most disappointing players of the year...who is going to buy?  Selling high is probably getting like a top 80 player. 

9 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Would sell for a bag of Doritos at this point this dude is garbage

Man throw in some hot Cheetos too and u got a deal 

• Haha 1