NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kristaps Porzingis 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He sat out quite a few b2bs last year, but that was coming off a torn ACL. Not sure if he was being sat specifically BECAUSE of that torn ACL or he's just injury-prone.

He put up early 2nd/late 1st round value last year and seems like great value in the 4th rounds even with the need to stash him for a few weeks.

But if he continues to sit out b2bs then I'm slowly leaning towards passing..

Note that I play H2H and not Roto.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Guess I’ll opt for Dejonte Murray or Kelly oubre 🤷‍♂️

Murray cheaper option, and a higher upside than Kelly. Great pick after 50th-60th spot

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, BallAnd1 said:

Kristaps or JJJ? I feel like Kristaps might be rested more since his injury history, playoff goals, and injury severity but has more upside than JJJ. Worth taking a pick around the 80s for either of them? 

Leaning JJJ even though KP has a higher upside. JJJ is not as injury prone. Owning KP has always been stressful. You're pretty much always waiting for the other shoe to drop and for him to get injured. Dude is a beast when he plays but he's so fragile.

7 hours ago, adithmuluk said:

Yup, 2 IL spots. 

Guess nobody wanted to stash him, at pick 94 I had to grab him. 

lol at a pick even higher than that, he has to be taken. I'm bullish on him this year despite the injury concerns. I think Dallas really do want to see what they have in him and Doncic together when healthy, so I doubt he'll be resting most B2Bs like he did last year. I'm targeting him if available in that 60-70 range

• Like 2
On 12/17/2020 at 1:55 AM, adithmuluk said:

He fell to me at my pick 94, so I had to grab him. My league has 2 IL spots.

Damn 94 is ridiculous. I took him at the turnaround of 70-71 in my 10-team draft with 2 ILs. I thought I got a steal lool.

Edited by Abhi