NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kristaps Porzingis 2020-2021 Outlook

36 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

Either way, he will not help anyone when the fantasy playoffs start.

Maybe so. Time will tell. At least he’ll help get a lot of people to the playoffs. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aandddd I did 

Out for tonight. Soft a** fluffy unicorn. Luka is sitting as well on this B2B. Jesus Christ you guys just came off ASB ... 

1 hour ago, JormaJormala said:

Either way, he will not help anyone when the fantasy playoffs start.

Hit me with the California PowerBall #'s while your at it ...

• Haha 2
41 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

What's your rationale in this prediction? I just traded him for Nurk lol

He thinks they will limit his minutes, which is not at all clear at this point. We don't know what position the team will be in at the end of the year. 

35 minutes ago, Jugernot said:

He thinks they will limit his minutes, which is not at all clear at this point. We don't know what position the team will be in at the end of the year. 

Isn't he pretty much guaranteed to sit out B2B games given he's coming back from a surgery? Similar to last year.

1 hour ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Isn't he pretty much guaranteed to sit out B2B games given he's coming back from a surgery? Similar to last year.

To start the season? I am sure he will. But I doubt he will for the entire season. 

How many games has he ever played during March or April? Last season might have been the first one he helped his fantasy teams during playoffs and that was because he had months to rest before the bubble started. And managed to injure himself there too in a matter of couple weeks. They need to learn to play him under 30 minutes, HARD CAP, every game.

My friend just mentioned Kristaps could be back next week. Do we know if there's a legitimate source for this or was I being bullsh*ted?

49 minutes ago, Abhi said:

My friend just mentioned Kristaps could be back next week. Do we know if there's a legitimate source for this or was I being bullsh*ted?

Coach said yesterday he is back within 7-10 days. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

good. He is Brook Lopez on steroids. 3s and Blocks but he scores 20 ppg and gets rebounds. I like him you like we he is a unicorn and he is fantastic.

man this part broke my brain

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, tazdingo said:

You guys think he starts at the 5 or plays next to Powell/WCS at the 4?

They like to run him with Powell so he can do the dirty work.  His efficient roleplaying compliments Luka & Zingis.  It was a big part of the reason Powell sustained so much value last season prior to getting injured.