NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kristaps Porzingis 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, 80version said:

They like to run him with Powell so he can do the dirty work.  His efficient roleplaying compliments Luka & Zingis.  It was a big part of the reason Powell sustained so much value last season prior to getting injured.  

I remember this a lot. It gave Powell so many easy looks when people had to worry bout Doncic & KP. The thing is, I found this article which might point to the reasoning on why they signed James Johnson and content with leaving Kleber at the 4.

https://www.mavs.com/mavs-com-porzingislikesitbetterplayingcenter/#:~:text=MIAMI – After what he's been,liking than playing power forward.****

10 minutes ago, DepressedKnicksFan said:

I know he just came back but curious to see what owners opinions are about this - Will he rest b2b games? considering trading for him.

Probably will I don't see why they would suddenly stop resting him in b2b this season. The difference is this season there was a pretty big draft discount for a player who puts up early 2nd round numbers. 

Looks like he will play tonight.
I play in a league where the roster is set weekly. Considering he will probably miss out tomorrows game and that Mavs have another set of B2B's later this week, I'm gonna bench him. 

B2B  🦄  Sighting !

Let’s hope this sticks .. and not because the Mavs were short handed today. 

Edited by RunCMC
On 1/17/2021 at 10:52 AM, BenSimmons25 said:

Looks like he will play tonight.
I play in a league where the roster is set weekly. Considering he will probably miss out tomorrows game and that Mavs have another set of B2B's later this week, I'm gonna bench him. 

🤔😬

1 hour ago, Pirate said:

🤔😬

Well that's the "beauty" of playing in a league where you set your roster on a weekly basis. 😆

Fortunately, my team is stacked,  so I will not miss him this week. You can check it out in my signature, but only if you are 18+. Like one wise man said many moons ago, my nipples explode with delight when I see all of my studs 🥰

1 hour ago, BenSimmons25 said:

Well that's the "beauty" of playing in a league where you set your roster on a weekly basis. 😆

Fortunately, my team is stacked,  so I will not miss him this week. You can check it out in my signature, but only if you are 18+. Like one wise man said many moons ago, my nipples explode with delight when I see all of my studs 🥰

How old are you? You ok?

• Haha 4
34 minutes ago, Pirate said:

How old are you? You ok?

Well my mama says that I shouldn't give personal information to strangers on Internet. But since last year I go all alone to potty, so my mama says I'm a big boy 😁

58 minutes ago, BenSimmons25 said:

If you are reading this, please play today Mr. Unicorn. I only need a few 3's and a couple of blocks 🙏

rest tonight