Kristaps Porzingis 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aandddd I did 

Out for tonight. Soft a** fluffy unicorn. Luka is sitting as well on this B2B. Jesus Christ you guys just came off ASB ... 

• 4 weeks later...

Man - off for a week, and then it comes out as a Questionable tag for tonight's game. I heard they went hard at it this week for practice, but this really sucks for his owners after last week

2 minutes ago, NBA_OG said:

8 day rest and now need game time off to get more rest.

This is how the league is run today folks, get paid millions and sit on the sidelines. Where is the fighting spirit?

Maybe they're afraid JV would break KP after JV tossed that dude last week 

Porzingis in reality had just one good year. He's now in his sixth year. Did look like he had promise and to be honest it's more about his health than skills, well sorta. Coach Carlisle was blunt talking about his defensive struggles. As of now, I can't see the upside anymore. 

Why do that trade if you're GS ,  got a young upcoming stud in Wiseman.

Klay's back next year & automatically you become a contender again. 

13 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

To get rid of Oubre and Paschall obviously.

24 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

I agree. Maybe they are trying to give Draymond some room in the interior and put Kristnaps in the perimeter?

However I am a Wiseman owner and love to see this trade happen. Wiseman will be going out of his mind blocking and rebounding with the Mavs

What a lemon.....   how in the hell do you get hurt during an 8 day absence from playing games???    he's transforming from a Unicorn to a Jackass right before our eyes...  hes been hurt his entire career.. i guess 7'3 bodies are not made to play sports. 

42 minutes ago, mtx said:

oubre has been the best player not named stephen curry the last month and some change, finally fitting in plus he would fit much better next to klay and steph since he doesnt demand the ball, perfect 3&D guy for another run at it...if they do trade for porzingis and wiggins is not the one going back to dallas, they’d have 5 guys with max/near-max/20mil+ plus contracts locked up for the next couple of years, trading wiggins gives them an option of signing oubre on a good deal (15-20mil a year seems reasonable for a 26yr old guy hitting his prime)...i hope you’re right since i want to see kelly playing with luka but i dont know how they can afford steph, klay, porze, wiggins, draymond in the long run - 5 of them are owed almost 170mil dollars next season

Edited by L3onD
52 minutes ago, mtx said:

Oubre has been really good and arguably better than KP in terms of being beneficial to their respective team over the last little bit. His shots have been falling, he plays good defense and most importantly - he doesn't miss games

• Like 1

He’s not getting traded, I highly doubt it. Just due diligence by the Mavs.

They’ll play out the season, and see how the chemistry between Luka and Zinger is.

And in the off season make a move, if they do so at all. 

Edit: Wow out again today, what a goon. Max we get is 2 games from him this week, that’s if we’re lucky

Load of crap, no INJ tag can’t even stream.

Edited by RunCMC
1 hour ago, RunCMC said:

I dont think Klay automatically makes them a contender again. Klay hasnt played in forever, getting older and coming off some serious injuries.

No doubt klay's experience and wisdom will help the team some, but I dont think it's enough to compete with Lakers, clippers, jazz or even suns. 

Wiseman is still prob a couple years out from truly developing. I'm sure the warriors feel like their window to win another chip is rapidly closing. Dray, klay, steph all in their 30s. Wiseman will be a very good player someday, hes just not a 'win now' player. Trading Wiseman for Porzingis might not be their best move, but youd think it def helps their chances of winning more in the immediate future. Cash in on Stephs greatness while they still can.

That said, they should be able to get more than Porzingis for Wiseman

7 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Edit: Wow out again today, what a goon. Max we get is 2 games from him this week, that’s if we’re lucky

Load of crap, no INJ tag can’t even stream.

Prob will sit Vs Philly too. I assume they wont want him banging against Embiid.

Super frustrating, just traded for him over the wknd 

18 minutes ago, gregp said:

I dont think Klay automatically makes them a contender again. Klay hasnt played in forever, getting older and coming off some serious injuries.

No doubt klay's experience and wisdom will help the team some, but I dont think it's enough to compete with Lakers, clippers, jazz or even suns. 

Wiseman is still prob a couple years out from truly developing. I'm sure the warriors feel like their window to win another chip is rapidly closing. Dray, klay, steph all in their 30s. Wiseman will be a very good player someday, hes just not a 'win now' player. Trading Wiseman for Porzingis might not be their best move, but youd think it def helps their chances of winning more in the immediate future. Cash in on Stephs greatness while they still can.

That said, they should be able to get more than Porzingis for Wiseman

Well Curry, Klay, and Green have a won a chip before. Just them, and lost one as well if I’m not mistaken

I know they had Iggy, and Bogut. Barnes too I believe

But let’s not forget Oubre, Wiggins, Wiseman ... you add that to Curry, Klay, Draymond. Best believe it’s a title contending team 

Quite nasty actually. 

Why would Golden State mortgage all that.

Their main issue is the luxury tax, in which they’re knee deep in already. 

But I’ll stop now, this trade talk de-railed this whole thread. 

• Like 1