• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP Darius Bazley Hype Train 12/26/20-12/26/20

BazGod ! Kid’s going off this year.

I think a lot of guys lash out at the players because they thought they had an absolute STEAL in the last round that was going to provide round 5-7 value. You wanted so badly to be right and have gott

1 hour ago, brosephd said:

can he take that siakim leap lol

I am a TO fan and I have to say Bazley got more moves than a spin move.

And he faces up at the 3 so he is different than Bosh. 

The fact he can beat players one on one and spot up means he has a very high ceiling. Productive rebounder. He just does everything.

• Like 1

I've always thought of him as a raw, more polished Siakam. And yes, I know that's an oxymoron. Lol.

Siakam started playing basketball really late, and was strictly an ancillary piece his first 2 years in the league. Bazley is obvious much further along and a much more natural/complete basketball player at a much younger age. But at the same time, he's still super young and has a whole lot of room for growth.

Essentially, if you can go back in time and have Siakam start playing at a younger age, but at the same time, still have that exponential growth Siakam had at the start of his career, that's what I expect from Bazley.

On 1/9/2021 at 6:13 AM, thebigbite said:

What happened tonight guys? Did anyone watch the game? Such poor stats

Well, he played against KD most of the game and his shooting was off. 

On 1/9/2021 at 12:13 AM, thebigbite said:

What happened tonight guys? Did anyone watch the game? Such poor stats

I drafted him and dropped him before his first game, added him right after. He had 3 rough games so i dropped him again, and then he rips off 3 great games in a row so I added him again, and he rewards me with his 2 worst games of the season smh. Not dropping again, so, my apologies if he continues to stink.

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, BrowKnees said:

I drafted him and dropped him before his first game, added him right after. He had 3 rough games so i dropped him again, and then he rips off 3 great games in a row so I added him again, and he rewards me with his 2 worst games of the season smh. Not dropping again, so, my apologies if he continues to stink.

You drop him RIGHT now. 😡

• Haha 6

That's unfortunate.  His FG% is as advertised, but his block and rebound rates for a forward were quite good.

Probably gonna hold and see what happens.  Every single one of my players on my team has missed a game this week for some reason (it's Wednesday, lol), so I wouldn't be surprised if Bazley is out longer.

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, Em-City said:

outside the 1BPG, there's nothing really else that warrants the hold, but will hold anyway.

He’s one of only seven guys — AD, Embiid, KAT, Wood, Giannis, Luka being the others — averaging 1 3pter, 1 blk, and 8 reb per game but whatever.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

He’s one of only seven guys — AD, Embiid, KAT, Wood, Giannis, Luka being the others — averaging 1 3pter, 1 blk, and 8 reb per game but whatever.

This! Have him rostered in both my leagues. 14 team obviously but even my 10 teamer. Good luck finding this stat set on the wire lol So many amateurs in these threads.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1