7.5 RPG

3.3 APG

0.8 BPG

DARIUS BAZLEY LAST 4 GAMES

7.3 PPG (71% FT, 27% FG, 1 3FGM)

5.3 RPG

1.5 APG

0.8 BPG

anything else u hopeful apologists wana add? 

Just now, BykeINIT said:

RJ BARRET LAST 4 GAMES:

20.3 PPG (91% FT, 49% FG, 1.3 3FGM)

7.5 RPG

3.3 APG

0.8 BPG

DARIUS BAZLEY LAST 4 GAMES

7.3 PPG (71% FT, 27% FG, 1 3FGM)

5.3 RPG

1.5 APG

0.8 BPG

anything else u hopeful apologists wana add? 

Yeah, he will be very inconsistent this whole year. I shipped him for a guy buying low. I am usually pretty patient, but his play lately has been very poor.....

• Thanks 1

I have him on all my teams - Bazley's game still has a bit to go before he can be a dependable option. Still playing too fast. Depending how deep your league is he's still a hold I think because he'll have some great stretches but we're a year + away from him being a consistent option.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, TeddieM said:

I have him on all my teams - Bazley's game still has a bit to go before he can be a dependable option. Still playing too fast. Depending how deep your league is he's still a hold I think because he'll have some great stretches but we're a year + away from him being a consistent option.

Outside of Shai and maybe Horford , no one is a dependable starter.

Both IRL and fantasy

I agree it’s not happening this year . And OKC is just plain bad , that’s not changing this season. 

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 3

I have both RJ and Bazley so I think the following:

1) RJ's got a bad rep but he's finding his spots on the interior. The 3 pters is a mental thing that won't be fixed this year. His FT looks great. He is expected to be close to a franchise player or starter.

2) Bazley is young and it's almost like he is in his rookie year and he is hitting the wall. In the bubble no one cared about him. Nowadays, maybe the scouting report for OKC is so empty (Shai, Shai, and, Shai) his looks are not completely unguarded and it's getting to his head. We know he can hit them and he can also finish at the rim. Has to put it together.

3) OKC is kind of finding themselves. You can see the ups and downs of each player, even Shai. 

4) Maybe you have to stomach an RJ Barrett level shooting slump to hold him. Trust me, it's not easy punt FG every week but it looks like it's giving returns with RJ. Bazley may require that type of patience.

• Like 1

OKC has a ton of new players and the younger dudes all trying to eat but the two franchise players most ready are SGA and Bazley. He will come around and make that troll above eat his words

Just added him, in a punt fg% team so can stomach terrible shooting nights as long as he can squeeze in a 3 or two, with some stocks. Feel like he will pay off down the line because someone has to step up other than Shai and they seem very willing to let Horford sit and rest at any opportunity 

3 minutes ago, Boogie Buckets said:

Just added him, in a punt fg% team so can stomach terrible shooting nights as long as he can squeeze in a 3 or two, with some stocks. Feel like he will pay off down the line because someone has to step up other than Shai and they seem very willing to let Horford sit and rest at any opportunity 

Bazley has looked better when Al has been playing so far.  Without vets on the floor some of the young players lack the synergy to put themselves in the best position to produce so they end up with inconsistent performance, as expected.  

8 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

OKC has a ton of new players and the younger dudes all trying to eat but the two franchise players most ready are SGA and Bazley. He will come around and make that troll above eat his words

not a troll, it’s pretty much common sense that deandre jordan and rj barret are currently better pickups than bazley .. and some1 in here was telling someone that dropping horford for him is a no-brainer 

but at least u have faith.. not guna tell u how to feel, i could be wrong .... i just highly doubt it 

39 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

not a troll, it’s pretty much common sense that deandre jordan and rj barret are currently better pickups than bazley .. and some1 in here was telling someone that dropping horford for him is a no-brainer 

but at least u have faith.. not guna tell u how to feel, i could be wrong .... i just highly doubt it 

I mean the first two shouldn't be on wires. As for Bazley he's a young dude on a terrible team which translates to opportunity. We're a handful games into the season and can only get better 

21 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

I mean the first two shouldn't be on wires. As for Bazley he's a young dude on a terrible team which translates to opportunity. We're a handful games into the season and can only get better 

barret was being dropped left n right before his current hot streak 

deandre jordan dropped in most leagues before allen got traded 

this whole thing started when someone tried laughing at me about dropping bazley for deandre jordan 

Just now, BykeINIT said:

barret was being dropped left n right before his current hot streak 

deandre jordan dropped in most leagues before allen got traded 

this whole thing started when someone tried laughing at me about dropping bazley for deandre jordan 

Good work that you picked up DJ before Allen got traded.

To say Bazley is **** is still laughable when you're in a shallow league. Troll.

• Like 1

Watching Bazley brick some WIIIIIDE open corner treys today (as usual).

Announcers:  "At some point, those shots are gonna start falling for him."

Me: Doubt.

Shooting treys really isn't his game.  Kid needs to attack the rim and make some easy buckets before he starts shooting those treys.  Horford at the 5 and his passing/shooting is really needed so Bazley can go back to using his speed to beat other PFs.  To be clear, I'm not opposed to him shooting treys, but he needs to limit himself and slow down a bit first.  He's really struggling from range.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like this kid but damn he’s unplayable right now as he will destroy your FG%. He’s oozing with talent as an athletic big that can shoot 3’s and run the floor. He needs to stay in the gym and work on that jumper.

2 minutes ago, MWon said:

Watching Bazley brick some WIIIIIDE open corner treys today (as usual).

Announcers:  "At some point, those shots are gonna start falling for him."

Me: Doubt.

Shooting treys really isn't his game.  Kid needs to attack the rim and make some easy buckets before he starts shooting those treys.  Horford at the 5 and his passing/shooting is really needed so Bazley can go back to using his speed to beat other PFs.  To be clear, I'm not opposed to him shooting treys, but he needs to limit himself and slow down a bit first.  He's really struggling from range.

Yeah I’m watching as well and I had to smirk when the announcers said that.

3 minutes ago, Cozie said:

I like this kid but damn he’s unplayable right now as he will destroy your FG%. He’s oozing with talent as an athletic big that can shoot 3’s and run the floor. He needs to stay in the gym and work on that jumper.

Depends how desperate you are for blocks, and if your team can cover his FG %.  I've started him every game this season, and my team is shooting over 48%.

7 minutes ago, python3 said:

Depends how desperate you are for blocks, and if your team can cover his FG %.  I've started him every game this season, and my team is shooting over 48%.

Oh he’s definitely a hold, and if your team has a strong FG% anchor to support his poor shooting that’s even better. I love his rebs/blks coming from the SF position. That alone keeps him rostered.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Looking better. Loving the 2 blocks 

The one on Harris,  from under the net, was pretty impressive.   Down 25, should be done for the night.

Edited by python3