NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Darius Bazley 2020-2021 Outlook

Espoiral

9 hours ago, mtx said:

Moses brown or Bazley ROS?? Too many young promising guys on OKC

I dropped Moses to get Bazley lol owning MB reminded me why my strategy all season has been to only target playmakers or talented role players - we all knew Moses has an extremely raw game but were banking on nightly 20-20s, which can't happen unless his teammates set him up. Baz meanwhlie is in a position to have the offense run through him on a squad without any true facilitators, and his game gels with the direction of the league far better than an old-school center.

Also, my team needs are outside shooting, assists & FT% and MB dragged down all 3. If all you need is a nightly double double, he could still ultimately provide that

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mattshhh said:

.... Baz meanwhlie is in a position to have the offense run through him on a squad without any true facilitators, and his game gels with the direction of the league far better than an old-school center.

That was my bet with Maledon a couple of weeks ago and he ends up being just an inefficient chucker and TO machine. Hope you have better luck!

41 minutes ago, jowell77 said:

That was my bet with Maledon a couple of weeks ago and he ends up being just an inefficient chucker and TO machine. Hope you have better luck!

Oh you better believe I got Maledon to worry about as well lol the 2 times i dropped him he followed it up with his best line of the year, so now i'm sweating it out with both of them. 5 game week for OKC to kick off my playoffs, two weeks until then to decide if they can stay hot

Yeah I was on the Maledon boat too and still have him because I managed to roster him in the big games. Moses is just a rebounds streamer/gamble

Bazley might be the same type of player ROS. Big games here and there.

Ughhhhh I promised myself not to be fooled by this guy again. Thinking of adding 🙃

I mentioned in one of the OKC players threads that it's a crap shoot on who will shine. No real leader, no ball sharing, each man for their own in jacking up shots, everyone one wants to be the alpha and rightly so because he will play Robin to SGA next season

On 4/12/2021 at 11:43 AM, RunCMC said:

spacer.png

On 4/12/2021 at 8:53 AM, fabrar said:

Moses brown. Okc has been all in on Baz all season. I don't think they really care about Moses too much 

I'm still holding Moses and he did alright vs Gobert..... someone picked up Bazley anyhow. One more week of trials but OKC looks like a **** show anyways. One or two guys play well (Lu and Moses last night) and the rest of the team just watches. 

• 2 weeks later...

Holy crap... I picked up this kid to stream on Thursday cause he had 3 games the rest of the week.... 

had decent lines till I picked him up... smh. Hope he doesn’t cost me my playoffs 😩😩😩😩

FA4EBFDC-4712-4D49-AB64-966651865B70.jpeg