NBC Sports Edge Forums

Victor Oladipo 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol at these clowns complaining. Are you guys dense? They had made it very clear before the season started that Dipo would be rested. If this is an issue for you and you still drafted him, and are now

i know it's the Knicks.. but...

Don't forget the fact that the Rockets gave away the chance to acquire LeVert, Allen, and more pieces then eventually Dipo to obtain Kelly Olynyk, Avery Bradley, and a 2022 1st round pick swap.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

I think he has a bounce back season. Contract year is a boost and Pacers kept the same core. I had him in 2017-2018 season when he broke out I hope he finds his way again 

I had him 2017/18 :D and the next year 😟 so a bitter taste left.
DND for me. But I hope he comes back.
2017/18 wow amazing. Like 1blk and 3.2 steals over last 18 games 🤑

• Like 1

Hoping for a bounce back as well. He's still young, and has the opportunity. I would be cautious though and only target him after 7th round. He's been falling there in my mocks so you may be able to snag at a value. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Hoping for a bounce back as well. He's still young, and has the opportunity. I would be cautious though and only target him after 7th round. He's been falling there in my mocks so you may be able to snag at a value. 

I’ve seen that trend as well. Both Vic and Brogdon have dropped 

I think he bounces back but they probably will trade him cause Warren kinda took over.

I also believe there is a psychological part to it, that is he will be super motivated on a new team.

He is gonna be cheaper on draft Day.

I think taking a chance on him on rounds 7 and onwards seems safe but don't expect 1st round Oladipo and just be content to get anything better than Round 7 value. Basically, same approach to how you'd go with Bro-Lo. That said, I think there are sexier break out candidates to roll on over Vic in round 6 or 7.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I took a gamble on him in the 7th in my punt fg% team - I can't ignore the contract year factor seeing all the recent extensions reducing the FA pool next year and he'd be wanting a good bounce back year for a nice paycheck. I'm not expecting 17/18 numbers at all but I'd like to be hopeful, lol 

this is what dipo said a couple of weeks ago. had a heck of a second half after a sloppy start last night, and looked as athletic as ever. and by that i mean 2019 athletic.

Oladipo said Tuesday that he feels much better than he did in the Orlando bubble, J. Michael of the Indy Star reports. "It's night and day," Oladipo said. "I feel a lot better. A lot stronger. I definitely feel better from in the bubble until now.

Edited by doomz
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Victor Oladipo 2020-2021 Outlook
1 hour ago, bbythepier said:

Ok now we get to see the "real" Oladipo & Brogdon production when Warren actually shows up. Not saying he won't be the great 'Dipo again, but now we can truly evaluate all the starters when Warren isn't a no-show.

well if this is the real Oladipo i like what i'm seeing lol

1 hour ago, bbythepier said:

Ok now we get to see the "real" Oladipo & Brogdon production when Warren actually shows up. Not saying he won't be the great 'Dipo again, but now we can truly evaluate all the starters when Warren isn't a no-show.

Great game but he was 5/5 from 3 and only had 25 minutes, which might be cause there is a back to back I hope. Kinda annoying how good his first 2 games have been and hasn't seen 30 minutes yet. Scared to see what happens when he has a bad game

3 hours ago, BrowKnees said:

Great game but he was 5/5 from 3 and only had 25 minutes, which might be cause there is a back to back I hope. Kinda annoying how good his first 2 games have been and hasn't seen 30 minutes yet. Scared to see what happens when he has a bad game

tbf neither games were particularly close

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, thusanaysayer said:

I think the Pacers need to progress themselves and play him atleast one of the B2Bs this week.  To continue to baby him for an injury that occurred almost 2 years ago is ridiculous

Outlook for that looks pretty bleak right now...

On 1/11/2021 at 10:25 PM, thusanaysayer said:

When did these athletes get so damn soft.

Lmao this MF got injured like 2 years ago and can’t play a back to back while Sabonis out here dropping 40 MPG with plantar fasciitis.

• Haha 1

Lol at these clowns complaining. Are you guys dense? They had made it very clear before the season started that Dipo would be rested. If this is an issue for you and you still drafted him, and are now whining, what does that say about you?

• Like 6