NBC Sports Edge Forums

Zach LaVine 2020-2021 Outlook

2 minutes ago, python3 said:

There's the steal.  But almost gave me a heart attack,  when he slipped on the way to the rack

looks a lot different this game, like his “old (month ago) self”

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Bulls' weekly schedule goes 3-3-3-4-3 over the next five weeks, so it might be wise to try to trade him for another stud who has a better schedule over the next month. There's no reason to panic a

I do roto, so I don't punt anything, but why is 4 assists out of a SG considered a punt?  And it's elite scoring and 3s, with 1.5 steals a game last year.

3 games next week??? Yikes, I might trade this bum for Justin Holiday whose team plays 5 games. Thanks Roto!

5 hours ago, BykeINIT said:

i’m mad still

vucevic taking 3 more shots than lavine while playing 6 less minutes - and lavine is a shooting guard. smh

Offense makes no sense, why does That effing Young take the amount of shots he does? Vuc literally gets the ball and has to shoot no other option in that head of his

15 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Offense makes no sense, why does That effing Young take the amount of shots he does? Vuc literally gets the ball and has to shoot no other option in that head of his

Leave my Thad out of this! 😄 You wouldnt speak so ill of him, if you had shares of the Thadgic!

7 minutes ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

Leave my Thad out of this! 😄 You wouldnt speak so ill of him, if you had shares of the Thadgic!

I do and still think its too much lol

2 minutes ago, markdash said:

Why are we mad after that line???

Don't think anyone is mad about the line it was amazing just that since Vuc came in he think hes the alpha now and taking more shots

Man the Bulls would be so fun if they had a legit supporting cast (outside of Thad) to support Zach and Vooch. Sato and Theis are solid 20mpg backups, nothing more. Lauri and Coby are inconsistent as f---. PWill has a lot of potential but he's still young and raw. Hard to win when you're missing both a legit PG and rim protector. Frustrating squad to watch.

On 4/7/2021 at 2:31 AM, CharlesCC2 said:

Was considering offering him for Mitchell or Booker as they've been trending up and LaVine has been trending down but still shows that high overall rank.  Kind of wishing I took my shot before the deadline.

giphy.gif

• Like 1