NBC Sports Edge Forums

Week 12 injury thread

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, can we keep the thread for its purpose please?

Could you create another nonsense thread... 

Status of the beer? 

2 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

DJ Moore quite hurt it appears, was WIDE open and Teddy missed him by a mile.

1 minute ago, herschel said:

non contact....eek.

Teddy is awful. Moore is a baller, but I have to avoid him next season strictly because Bridgewater is HORRENDOUS

11 minutes ago, rigadoog said:

Ridley is fine, went back in 2 plays after getting hurt. I expect him to be listed as Questionable all week and play on sunday, as usual.

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2020/11/29/21725437/calvin-ridley-injury-ankle-week-12-fantasy-football-falcons-vs-raiders

Yes he returned for one play then left the game and never returned. I watched the entire game. 

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, rigadoog said:

I didn't see it, was he gimpy coming off after that one play?

Did not see him walk off.  He was targeted in the end zone, the pass was almost intercepted, and after that he did not return to the game.  IIRC that was at the end of the 3rd or early 4th quarter so he missed approximately an entire quarter.  

6 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Did not see him walk off.  He was targeted in the end zone, the pass was almost intercepted, and after that he did not return to the game.  IIRC that was at the end of the 3rd or early 4th quarter so he missed approximately an entire quarter.  

Looks like late in the 3rd quarter, but to be fair it was already 30-6 by the end of that drive.

Just now, rigadoog said:

Looks like late in the 3rd quarter, but to be fair it was already 30-6 by the end of that drive.

Yep, that's why it's hard to tell what his status is. Hopefully it was something minor and they were just resting him.