NBC Sports Edge Forums

Chiefs vs Bucs Week 12 Game Day Thread

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, DJSatane said:

LOL at the hype of AB. Its funny both old buddies, Bell on chiefs and AB are on same field and both no longer relevant.

The hype I can understand a bit.  The hype while Brady already had Evans AND Godwin on the roster was over the top.  Evans quietly has amazing numbers since he got in the NFL.  Hell, he made Manziel look good at A&M.

Edited by Sternes

On behalf of this monster game from Hill - I’m curious to know what the best fantasy performance in a single game for a WR is. Obviously it would depend on league settings but as far as stats go this has got to be the most dominant game I’ve ever seen from the WR position. Anyone have any insight?

1 minute ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

On behalf of this monster game from Hill - I’m curious to know what the best fantasy performance in a single game for a WR is. Obviously it would depend on league settings but as far as stats go this has got to be the most dominant game I’ve ever seen from the WR position. Anyone have any insight?

• Thanks 1

Shut up Romo, seriously.

JPP hit Mahomes arm and the contact drew it up to his helmet area when they hit each other.

Edit - I was wrong.  Other angle showed it might have not had contact with his arm.  Still hate that rule, how soft it was, and it wasn't a blow to his head, but his arm WAS up to stop the pass. Not to whack him.

Edited by Sternes
  • Like 1