NBC Sports Edge Forums

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2020 Week 13

Message added by tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 13 of the 2020 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 13 of the 2020 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

💪Stout Scoops 🍨 RBs: White Christmas? 🎅Its James White szn time... that special time in New England when J dub flurries in the red zone and piles up mounds of fantasy glory... 🌲🎄🔔 jingle jin

Some guys just can't be handcuffed though...

This is always the week where desperate teams looking to make a final push for the playoffs may drop someone valuable. For those of us with standard waivers that don't reset, it might be better to sta

Posted Images

Cliche answer, but now that we’re moving towards playoffs...forget all these RB3 and WR3 types and handcuff your stud RBs. 
Lat Murray won’t be available. But I’m sure Pollard, Mattison, etc. might be.  

Booker was getting some run the last two weeks but I didn’t want to be holding someone who I didn’t think could be a stand-alone flex even despite the work. I think he’s easily the #1 claim this week. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, CooL said:

Cliche answer, but now that we’re moving towards playoffs...forget all these RB3 and WR3 types and handcuff your stud RBs. 
Lat Murray won’t be available. But I’m sure Pollard, Mattison, etc. might be.  

Some guys just can't be handcuffed though...

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
39 minutes ago, TuckAndRolle said:

Devonta Freeman if available? Gallman seems to have taken his job but you never know - Judge could prefer him for his versatility even if he is a downgrade as a runner

When's he back? Your waiver wire would have to be very barren to stash this guy for weeks on the chance he takes back the starting job, and actually does something. Have to be better stashes out there. Just my 2 cents though

13 hours ago, dfstout said:

🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊Hinton At the WRONG ANSWER...DO NOT GET CUTE AND START KENDALL HINTON NEXT WEEK IN YOUR WR3 SLOT...I REPEAT DO NOT ...IS THIS THING ON???📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📣📣📣📣📣📯📯📯📯🔔🔔🔕🔕🔕🔕🔕🔕🔕🔕🔕

Legit died here 🤣

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, FMIII said:

Legit died here 🤣

Thanks man...I'm glad you came back to us 😆🤣😇

Also I was speaking from experience...I got cute...it was nooooot pretty...

Edited by dfstout
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, mrfrood said:

Anyone feeling a bad Mooney rising like the Big Valbowski? 

Put Kmet on your atch list too on this dumpster fire offense. 70% and 79% snaps the last 2 games after not eclipsing 50 in any game prior. He was the first TE drafted this year, his college coach coached Rudolph and Kelce and said he was as good as them. (Kelce is a stud but also in a perfect situation which is huge in fantasy). For a man his height and weight only a handful of guys were as fast as him at the combine 2 of those names off the top of my head you may have heard of. Rob Gronkowski and Travis Kelce.

This is likely a deep league or DFS play for this upcoming week (they get the Lions who just fired their coach and GM) but someone to keep a eye on.

• Like 3
  • tonycpsu locked and unpinned this topic