NBC Sports Edge Forums

11-29-20 Bears @ Packers SNF Thread

So let me see if I have this correct--If the Pack are down, Jamaal Williams is the passing back and gets all the touches. If the Pack are up, they want to save Aaron Jones for later and they give all the touches to Jamaal Williams. Does that about sum it up?

Aaron Jones's (lack of) usage is beyond ******** frustrating. He's averaging 5.8 yards per carry and he's getting out-touched by Williams. I can not wait until he gets away from that douche bag coaching staff and goes to a staff that hopefully treats him as a RB1. I hope LeFlower falls in a god damn well. 

• Like 4
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think as a Bear fan we might take Kendall Hinton at this point.

So let me see if I have this correct--If the Pack are down, Jamaal Williams is the passing back and gets all the touches. If the Pack are up, they want to save Aaron Jones for later and they give all

Posted Images

1 minute ago, cbsholy said:

Been more frustrating owning Aaron Jones lately. Feels like everyone and their mother on this team has a touchdown lately except for him. 1 TD for Jones in the last 4 weeks despite the team scoring 16 TDs on offense in that span. 

And watching Williams get 6 carries in a row. When has that ever been Jones??

Been more frustrating owning Aaron Jones lately. Feels like everyone and their mother on this team has a touchdown lately except for him. 1 TD for Jones in the last 4 weeks despite the team scoring 16 TDs on offense in that span. 

I have no "likes" left to give so I'm just quoting and saying "YUP". I'm so tired of his usage. 

Yeah very frustrating as a Jones owner. Just have to start him and hope that his easy playoff schedule can maybe reverse the trend. Rodgers just dominates red zone TDs lately. 

Hoping for a cold wintery windy GB December. :)

2 minutes ago, yossarian said:

So let me see if I have this correct--If the Pack are down, Jamaal Williams is the passing back and gets all the touches. If the Pack are up, they want to save Aaron Jones for later and they give all the touches to Jamaal Williams. Does that about sum it up?

Aaron Jones's (lack of) usage is beyond ******** frustrating. He's averaging 5.8 yards per carry and he's getting out-touched by Williams. I can not wait until he gets away from that douche bag coaching staff and goes to a staff that hopefully treats him as a RB1. I hope LeFlower falls in a god damn well. 

I hear you.

What's more frustrating is having to watch this turd of a QB get a "second chance" due to injury, saying he's going to cherish the opportunity because he realizes it can be taken all away from him again, and then watch him throw into triple coverage.  He's useless and terrible.  And every time he steps on the field, he's a weekly reminder that the Bears could have had some dude named MAHOMES.

Nagy and Pace need to be fired but the Bears don't have the stones to do it.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, fantasymad said:

Remember when the Bears were 5-1? Yes that actually happened.

As I watched those games I said to myself, this is the worst offense I have ever seen in my 30+ years as a bears fan... that has now been confirmed as of today with no remaining doubt.   But hey they scored a touchdown today!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, tomjefferson said:

As I watched those games I said to myself, this is the worst offense I have ever seen in my 30+ years as a bears fan... that has now been confirmed as of today with no remaining doubt.   But hey they scored a touchdown today!!!!!!!!

seriously? The bears were never known for their offense, so I'm not sure I actually believe you lolol

3 minutes ago, tomjefferson said:

If nothing else please fire Pace and cut Trubisky so we can stop hearing about the single worst draft decision in NFL history. 

There have been worse, the difference is that those teams admitted failure and didn't try to shove their failures down your throats for 4 years.