NBC Sports Edge Forums

Devonte' Graham 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So some misinformation being spread in here about him 'not being able to shoot' that has got to be cleared up. He shot 37.3% from deep last year, league average was 35.8%, shot 82% from the line, leag

Man do you clowns even watch games? I literally link the article so you guys can just read it since clearly watching the games are too hard. He has the highest assist to turnover ratio of qualified pl

He’s only averaging 3 less shots per game than last year wherein he hit 3.5 3PM at a 37% clip so I wouldn’t say that its a usage issue. This would be my second season rostering him and as i’ve wa

Groin issue. Non-contact. Was running passed half-court, started to grimace, got rid of the ball, then hunched over which forced them to call a timeout.

Honestly, rather it be that than any other non-contact injury, but he'll probably be resting for a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's his playing time going to look like when he comes back?

Ball, Rozier, and even Monk all playing great. And its feasible to say Graham is the least talented of the 4.

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, gregp said:

What's his playing time going to look like when he comes back?

Ball, Rozier, and even Monk all playing great. And its feasible to say Graham is the least talented of the 4.

Coach really likes him. Roto seems to think he’s garbage now but I’m not quite convinced of that. Whether he starts or not we have no clue but I wouldn’t be surprised if he still finds a way to get 30-35 min with the bulk of that expense coming from Monk.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, sharkpotato said:

Coach really likes him. Roto seems to think he’s garbage now but I’m not quite convinced of that. Whether he starts or not we have no clue but I wouldn’t be surprised if he still finds a way to get 30-35 min with the bulk of that expense coming from Monk.

I 10000% hope he comes off the bench too. Too many mouths in the starting lineup and could really feast running the 2nd unit. Might have a very decent chance at 15 and 6 wih 3 triples and 1 steal the ROS

• Like 1
16 hours ago, PaddyAustralia said:

I 10000% hope he comes off the bench too. Too many mouths in the starting lineup and could really feast running the 2nd unit. Might have a very decent chance at 15 and 6 wih 3 triples and 1 steal the ROS

As an owner of both LaMelo and Devonte I really hope he does come of the bench. His minutes will still be there (30-35mpg) and his usage rate will rise with the second unit 

i think they will run the 3 guard lineup 

lamelo 

devonte 

rozier 

hatward

zellar

this is what they were running right before he got injured and they were 2-1 with that lineup 

12 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

lamelo 

devonte 

rozier 

hatward

zellar

this is what they were running right before he got injured and they were 2-1 with that lineup 

i doubt it. they will play PJ for sure.

5 hours ago, BykeINIT said:

lamelo 

devonte 

rozier 

hatward

zellar

Yeah I can see them closing out games with their best lineup of Lamelo/Devonte/Rozier/Hayward/PJ. First 3 qtrs they will stagger these guys with Devonte being the first off the bench (though I don't know if Borrego will do that since he really loves Devonte)

He's probable for tomorrows game according to Roto. It'll be very interesting to see how many minutes he'll get though i'm expecting a cap for tomorrow. Hopefully he'll eventually get to the 30-35 min mark.

• Like 2

Has the team actually been that good in his absence? Looking at the gamelog since he went out, they've been .500 
In any case, I believe he's easily their best facilitator after Lamelo so I'm expecting him to carve out 25-28 mins each game, with upside for very low 30s

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...