NBC Sports Edge Forums

Devonte' Graham 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So some misinformation being spread in here about him 'not being able to shoot' that has got to be cleared up. He shot 37.3% from deep last year, league average was 35.8%, shot 82% from the line, leag

Man do you clowns even watch games? I literally link the article so you guys can just read it since clearly watching the games are too hard. He has the highest assist to turnover ratio of qualified pl

He’s only averaging 3 less shots per game than last year wherein he hit 3.5 3PM at a 37% clip so I wouldn’t say that its a usage issue. This would be my second season rostering him and as i’ve wa

2 hours ago, lacit1707 said:

this dude worth a #2 waiver on?

this isnt gonna be a graham/monk split, is it?

No they'll desperately need his playmaking with lamelo out since both Terry and Malik are below average in that department. Should be a great end to the season for Devonte, we all saw what he could do last season as the lead ball handler. I'm not expecting last seasons numbers in terms of scoring with Hayward around and Terry playing better than last season but I expect around 7-8 assists a game and will probably be top 10 in that category from here on out.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, stay_woke said:

No they'll desperately need his playmaking with lamelo out since both Terry and Malik are below average in that department. Should be a great end to the season for Devonte, we all saw what he could do last season as the lead ball handler. I'm not expecting last seasons numbers in terms of scoring with Hayward around and Terry playing better than last season but I expect around 7-8 assists a game and will probably be top 10 in that category from here on out.

what' your full projection of his statline, i could use 3 3's per game down the stretch

3 hours ago, MikeXScott said:

what' your full projection of his statline, i could use 3 3's per game down the stretch

He's already averaging 2.8 3s a game so he should hit that no problem. If I had to project it I'd say something like 15/3/7 a steal, 3 threes and two turnovers, which I think is a conservative estimate.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

A bit concerning that he's being ruled out a day in advance, and the Hornets are in a battle for a "not playing in the play-in tournament" seed with significant injuries already.  No idea on the severity of this sort of injury (left quad contusion), or what to think of the fact that he did not get the injury during last nights game, at least what was televised. 

If he's able to make it back by next Tuesday he has one of the strongest streaming schedules for a week 1 playoff. If either in good shape this week or have locked up a spot I would hang on, but if you're fighting for a playoff spot or in a tight playoff matchup, he's probably unfortunately a drop given the uncertainty and the late stage in the week.  

Edited by Crazycanto
  • 3 weeks later...

As a Melo and Graham owner this is bittersweet (more sweet than bitter, no doubt).  I don't think I have the heart to drop Graham. I think he'll still bring enough in 20-25 minutes, particularly in points leagues.

• Like 1