NBC Sports Edge Forums

Brook Lopez 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Lebronisgod said:

This guy is on his last straw tonight , if I don't see a decent Bro Lo line in today's game it's to the waiver he goes 

who can you even get in a competitive league that has his potential?

15 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

who can you even get in a competitive league that has his potential?

I was gonna use the last spot for daily streaming. He's doing alright tonight though so we'll see

Edited by Lebronisgod
4 minutes ago, Lebronisgod said:

I was gonna use the last spot for daily streaming I already have Mitch Rob, Vuc ,Holmes , Draymond I'm good on the blocks I need consistent 3's. He's doing alright tonight though so we'll see

You must be playing in a 8 team league to have the option to stream Brolo. In a 12 team league he is a valuable big man that gives you stats outside of the C position. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, KingDURANTULA said:

Eh, 3 stocks and 2 triples is basically what I drafted him for, not points. It's a shame his usage dropped but the peripherals he provides past round 8 are invaluable. 

nor did i.. but i also didn't drafted him for his so far lowest BPG output for the last 5 seasons.

owned him last year too, and i don't think he ever had just 9 blocks for a 7 game strech last season and it's not like his minutes where in the high 30s last season.

Edited by G.O.B.
  • 2 weeks later...

He has yet to get a 3 block game yet. Hopefully he gets 1 more in the next 3 quarters. Its funny, I only have Brook on 1 team while every other I was able to get Myles Turner. Naturally this is my worst team so far because of this 1 guy lol.

28 minutes ago, DepressedKnicksFan said:

Seems to be becoming regualr BroLo

Who is better for 9 cat? Ibaka or BroLo?

Both provide similar stats and have good back ups(Zubac/Portis)

Based on history and even this year bolo always ends up higher, especially last 2 years

picked him off the WW during his slump and hes been a bit of a saviour for my teams blocks after i had to experience the hassan whiteside debacle. seems to be back on course for those solid useful numbers 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, DepressedKnicksFan said:

Seems to be becoming regualr BroLo

Who is better for 9 cat? Ibaka or BroLo?

Both provide similar stats and have good back ups(Zubac/Portis)

take this to the assistance coach forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad hes gotten back to double digit points on the reg. When all you want from him is double digit points, 1-3 blocks, 5-7 boards and 2-3 3pm then you'll be a happy owner. Just annoyed i played lamb over him today SMH

8 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

Glad hes gotten back to double digit points on the reg. When all you want from him is double digit points, 1-3 blocks, 5-7 boards and 2-3 3pm then you'll be a happy owner. Just annoyed i played lamb over him today SMH

IDK about the 5-7 rebounds but I owned him last season. There are stretches I wanted to drop this sorry bum but I would get reminded why I had him. For every bum game he gives, he also gives lines like 12 pts 3 threes 3 rebounds 3 blocks or 10 points 2 threes 1 rebound 6 blocks etc. etc. He gave me 20 points like twice last season lol.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot
1 minute ago, G.O.B. said:

dont get the chance to catch bucks games, but any reason why those high block nights he had last season are completely missing? did the bucks change their defensive schemes?

Blowouts normally mean less minutes for the starters. If they don't get more floor time, they don't get enough chances to produce. 

43 minutes ago, tazdingo said:

Blowouts normally mean less minutes for the starters. If they don't get more floor time, they don't get enough chances to produce. 

he is playing the same minutes as last year

19/20 - 26.7 mpg | 2.4 bpg

20/21 - 27.7 mpg | 1.5 bpg

Edited by G.O.B.
54 minutes ago, G.O.B. said:

he is playing the same minutes as last year

19/20 - 26.7 mpg | 2.4 bpg

20/21 - 27.7 mpg | 1.5 bpg

Well we also have to remember he had those games where he had some ridiculous block numbers which buoyed upnthat overall season average (he had several games where he had 4+ blocks I think) and those haven't kicked in... Yet. I think he's on pace to do what Brook does so nothing to be panicking over honestly.