Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's spelled: ROCK HARD STUD

...mama, there goes that man who’s a STUD

He's not a guy I want being "the man."

Posted Images

On 12/25/2020 at 11:57 AM, Sixersfan740 said:

If Jerami Grant shoots .445 on 15-16 shots I'll eat my hat.

He's not a wing, he's a super athletic stretch 4.  Unfortunately, if he's playing big minutes next to Blake and another big he's going to be getting less bunnies at the rim and fewer wide open threes.  He's worked a ton on his shot throughout the years and he can shoot the three-ball if he's wide open - I just don't see him getting enough of those kind of looks in his current role.  If his role continues as is he may be hard pressed to shoot .410.

The best thing than can happen to Grant is that Blake misses time and he slides to the 4.

Can I get a link to the hat eating?

Actually this is Grant evolving in an environment where he’s held back by bad coaching and ballhogs in Rose and Blake.  He and Josh Jackson are the engine of that Piston team.

1 hour ago, SpazAB said:

Has anyone been watching the games? I'm just curious if this is a case of bad team good stats or it is looking like Jeremi Grant is actually better than we thought? 

I've been watching a lot of Detroit games and I have to say I'm really impressed with Grant.  He's definitely better than I thought and I've been watching him since he played with the Sixers.  He's always been intriguing to me because he's got great size and is so athletic.  Maybe it's luck and he'll regress but his shooting touch from all areas seems much improved to me. 

21 minutes ago, Sixersfan740 said:

I've been watching a lot of Detroit games and I have to say I'm really impressed with Grant.  He's definitely better than I thought and I've been watching him since he played with the Sixers.  He's always been intriguing to me because he's got great size and is so athletic.  Maybe it's luck and he'll regress but his shooting touch from all areas seems much improved to me. 

I've been tuning in Detroit games just to get a few glimpses of him. My takeaway is the same as yours.

Yes the team is quite terrible, but Grant is one of the few bright spots. Along with Josh Jackson

Edited by RunCMC