• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's spelled: ROCK HARD STUD

...mama, there goes that man who’s a STUD

He's not a guy I want being "the man."

Posted Images

You guys think he's keeping the FT% up this year? Career 67%. Though, last year, during the post-season he did shoot 89% on 2.8 FTA in 19 games, and during the regular season he was at 75%.

21 hours ago, rush007 said:

You guys think he's keeping the FT% up this year? Career 67%. Though, last year, during the post-season he did shoot 89% on 2.8 FTA in 19 games, and during the regular season he was at 75%.

Yes I believe his FT% will be one the biggest determinants of his value this year. Will he regress to the norm or will he continue on the path of being a 85 plus % free throw shooter? Only time will tell.

2 hours ago, XOB said:

Yes I believe his FT% will be one the biggest determinants of his value this year. Will he regress to the norm or will he continue on the path of being a 85 plus % free throw shooter? Only time will tell.

least of my concerns with him. give me volume and stocks.

have to think with him growing and becoming a better 3pt shooter gave him some growth as ft shooter. also getting to the line more helps with overall %'s if you want to talk about career ft%

23 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

least of my concerns with him. give me volume and stocks.

have to think with him growing and becoming a better 3pt shooter gave him some growth as ft shooter. also getting to the line more helps with overall %'s if you want to talk about career ft%

It's crazy that the playoffs just ended a few months ago and he has come out and looked like a completely different player. The growth he has shown from his days back on the process SIxers to now is ridiculous. Credit goes to his work ethic I guess.

Thought the talent didn't match the opportunity.

Congrats to those who drafted him. Got really discouraged by his preseason performances and thought he wasn't a good fit as the featured scorer.

57 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

not one rank or expert had him ranked higher than 80 overall. crazy to find top 25 value that late

...and it’s totally sustainable.  Yet, most GMs won’t give up much for him.

4 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

now hes evolved into a playmaker?

Hopefully it continues because the games I have watched before this one, there were  instances where his passing would of led to an easy open bucket for his teammate when he drives in. Pistons got some positive karma with prime Jerami that they deserved from the Blake saga. 

2 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Nuggets replaced him with JaMychal Green lol

All bad 🤪

But Grant wanted to leave. And they got that young stud in MPJ.

I’m just stoked having him on the squad.

What an absolute steal of the draft.

My team went from great to juggernaut partly on his play alone.

• Like 1