• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's spelled: ROCK HARD STUD

...mama, there goes that man who’s a STUD

He's not a guy I want being "the man."

Posted Images

Damn shame that tonight's game got postponed. And last minute at that. Wouldve been a nice opportunity for him to show Denver why he wanted a larger role for himself. 

With this covid situation, not sure if they'll play tomorrow, or the rest of the week. How long does it usually take to determine close contacts? 

I've seen some sources cite an 'inconclusive' test for the Pistons and others said 'positive'. 

4 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

Damn shame that tonight's game got postponed. And last minute at that. Wouldve been a nice opportunity for him to show Denver why he wanted a larger role for himself. 

With this covid situation, not sure if they'll play tomorrow, or the rest of the week. How long does it usually take to determine close contacts? 

I've seen some sources cite an 'inconclusive' test for the Pistons and others said 'positive'. 

Who knows? Grizzlies went on a 10-day hiatus just trying to be cautious haha

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, kane said:

Welcome to nowadays soft NBA trend,smh

Adam Silver has ruined the NBA what is this garbage? Ignores blatant load management and tanking dude has zero control 

55 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

He's missing his first game of the season on a b2b after averaging over 36 minutes per game the whole season. I think he's due for a rest on a tanking team. 

fg % been trending down as well 37% last few weeks

• 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

He's playing every other game it seems.

Waste of a spot almost.

SMH

Yeah, I'm out on him. It is better to stream the spot each day so you get 7 games a week from the slot instead of 2 games from Grant. That 4/3/5 schedule will wind up being more like 2/1-2/2-3 instead. 

He's been pretty ho hum even when he is playing, especially compared to how red hot he was earlier in the season. Gets scoring numbers sure, but contributes almost nothing else other than a block here and there, and often has some truly horrendous shooting nights. 

He just isn't cut out to be a #1 option 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, thrilla1nManila said:

are you guys holding?

Hell nah. I been dropped him since mid April 

Forget the constant rest days , but this man been playing like a top150 player for a month + now.

Stocks have all but evaporated , low 3's , bad FT% lately. 

Can't imagine relying on Grant for fantasy playoffs, let alone this championship week. 

• Thanks 1