Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Came for the football chat - stayed for the a**-eating discussion

Eagles when Wentz came back in

I can't tell, is that Will Fuller?

Just now, fantasymad said:

Riddick still loves him some Wentz. Saying he shouldn't be benched for Hurts unreal. Wentz has been arguably one of the worst QBs in the league this year. Hurts can't be any worse.

I don't understand why he is making so many excuses for Wentz. The WR's aren't the best but they are adequate. Riddick is making it seem like this offense has zero talent.

5 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

I don't understand why he is making so many excuses for Wentz. The WR's aren't the best but they are adequate. Riddick is making it seem like this offense has zero talent.

the line certainly has zero talent

5 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Can't blame him because the play calling and QB are horrible.

You can. I even said it’s a stupid pick when they drafted him. He’s a burner with bad hands which is EXACTLY what they don’t need. Literally the opposite. Jefferson on the other hand...

It was a stupid pick with no hindsight. In hindsight it’s even a dumber pick. Eagles GM is awful.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

He was hiding behind a loaded pro bowl offensive line. Without it he is exposed.

Wentz might have some compromising info on Riddick lol

Edited by fantasymad
  • Like 1
Just now, SadFaceHappy said:

He's an average talent.  I thought so before the draft as well.  There were so many better options there.

You could be right.  No nothing about college players.  All I know is everybody gives Pederson way to much credit for philly Superbowl..  Reich was the master behind the amazing run.  Pedersen has shown to be a fraud.