NBC Sports Edge Forums

NBA 2020-2021 COVID-19 Concerns

Message added by tonycpsu

This thread is for discussing the impact of COVID on the game of fantasy basketball.  Attempts to shoehorn in other topics, including armchair epidemiology or political / ideological arguments will be removed, with posters subject to disciplinary action.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I should of known that this season was going to be a bust when Harden said “F it” I’m going to the strip club with no mask right before the season started. 

The bubble won’t happen, this is all on the players. Think about this , you have 30 teams, players coaches staff trainers, those are the close contacts, then you have the family. Family is a high risk

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

League rules mandate that the Houston Rockets have eight eligible players to start the game vs. OKC tonight, and so far, it appears they'd have enough to do that. Still, the Rockets could be cutting it close.

So far, it looks like tonight's roster will look something like this: Eric Gordon Christian Wood Danuel House Sterling Brown KJ McDaniels Earl Boykins Sam Mack Charles Jones

Apparently Cousins is out with an ankle sprain

32 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

So far, it looks like tonight's roster will look something like this: Eric Gordon Christian Wood Danuel House Sterling Brown KJ McDaniels Earl Boykins Sam Mack Charles Jones

Apparently Cousins is out with an ankle sprain

Don’t forget Bruno!!! Speaking of which I hope Harden takes Tucker along with him in the trade so Bruno can boon. I know Tucker wants to leave and unhappy with contract. 

2 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Imagine having a full year to figure this out and still use faulty PCR testing. Inconclusive? Makes no sense and if others returned negative tests why cant they play?

They don’t have 8 players it says.

2 weeks ago, i wrote a f***in essay in my league’s fb fantasy group about the covid situation hitting the nba mentioning harden’s love for the strip clubs...the situation escalated a day into the season

8 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

I thought this might happen and purposely avoided players that are known frequenters of strip club establishments. 

They laughed then. 

No one's laughing now. 

Can we get a list of those VIP breasts bar goers? 

Harden

Klaw

Who else? Matt Barnes out of the league right? 

• tonycpsu changed the title to NBA 2020-2021 COVID-19 Concerns