Myles Turner 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey! No matter what....Donut. Give. Up!

He is still a very useful player to own, I think. There are almost no shot blockers, and ones who don't hurt you in FT%? Plus get 3's? And he is not just a shot blocker, he is one of the best.

Don't go wishing for a players injuries. Especially not when the guy you're betting on misses even more games each year.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Add him to the injured list FFS what a joke this season is every fcuking night 

Relax. I doubt he misses more than a single game. They put him as a doubtful instead of a ruled out for rest of the game, so that bodes well. Hopefully.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Apollo_87 said:

Relax. I doubt he misses more than a single game. They put him as a doubtful instead of a ruled out for rest of the game, so that bodes well. Hopefully.

I saw that too. "Doubtful" but let's see how his sprained foot feels the following day and after that.  Man, we are going to need him as we're headed toward the stretch run in the fantasy season.  He's been simply amazing for me since I traded for him earlier in the season.

1 hour ago, Apollo_87 said:

Big man and ankle injury buddy don't tell me to relax. Every damn night someone goes down I'll vent all I want 

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Big man and ankle injury buddy don't tell me to relax. Every damn night someone goes down I'll vent all I want 

Breathe. Relax.

10 hours ago, Tomy said:

What  does he says?

Indiana Pacers head coach Nate Bjorkgren told reporters that Myles Turner suffered a "pretty good" ankle sprain during the team's loss to the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday. Bjorkgren said an X-ray on the injury came back negative.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10000862-myles-turners-ankle-injury-a-pretty-good-sprain-pacers-nate-bjorkgren-says

• Thanks 2

So he’s out tomorrow (third game in a row), and Yahoo still has him as GTD instead of INJ. Losing out on a chance to put him on the IR and pick someone up in his spot. Thanks Yahoo! :(