NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kawhi Leonard 2020-2021 Outlook

14 hours ago, shiftysaj said:

Took KD with my 9th(1st round) & Kawhi with my 16th(2nd Round) regardless of the potential DNP's when they play they PERFORM. I'm excited to watch Kawhi play this year and love the opening week schedule since people are pegging them as 'revenge games'.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2923329-kawhi-leonard-will-be-used-in-triangle-like-jordan-kobe-per-clippers-hc-ty-lue

Also, i feel like the article above is worth linking. ^

Kawhi and KD on the same team is gold. Beautiful start to your draft and if both healthy and even with load management easily top 10 players.

• Like 3
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m guessing everyone whose been dealt draft picks on the turn is in this thread ? Lol

What it do baby!

Posted Images

12 hours ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

So I got him at 24!! Which should be a pretty big steal. But Clippers got 9 back to backs in their first 38 games, did he rest all back to backs last year? 

24? Wtf? That’s more than a steal that’s a jackpot win. As a kawhi owner from last year I can tell you he will miss every back to back sets no question. However the games he does play he’s a top 5 player. I can’t believe he fell all the way to 24 to you.

7 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

24? Wtf? That’s more than a steal that’s a jackpot win. As a kawhi owner from last year I can tell you he will miss every back to back sets no question. However the games he does play he’s a top 5 player. I can’t believe he fell all the way to 24 to you.

Yeah, I actually didnt think he would fall to me, but I guess everybody was scared of the missed back-to-backs (which is manageable in Roto). But how did you end up with Dame, Booker and Kawhi? Thats a pretty nice haul; all three should be gone by pick 15.

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

nice league

Yeah, its not the most competitve league with only a small buy-in. But it gets more competitive from year to year :D

9 minutes ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

Yeah, I actually didnt think he would fall to me, but I guess everybody was scared of the missed back-to-backs (which is manageable in Roto). But how did you end up with Dame, Booker and Kawhi? Thats a pretty nice haul; all three should be gone by pick 15.

Yeah, its not the most competitve league with only a small buy-in. But it gets more competitive from year to year :D

that was my roster from last season. 

Yeah, that was a ton of blood.  Playing against him, but really hope he's okay.  

It probably looked way worse than it actually is, but with Kawhi, it's probably best not to risk it and rush him back if there's anything worse (or equal to) a concussion.

Got 8 stitches and Lue thinks he'll be "fine" whatever that means. Hope he's right but I'm not buying it tbh, the dude collapsed and he looked absolutely dazed. I'd be preparing for a concussion at best or possible broken jaw at worst. 

Edited by HooDat
2 minutes ago, HooDat said:

Got 8 stitches and Lue thinks he'll be "fine" whatever that means. Hope he's right but I'm not buying it tbh, the dude collapsed and he looked absolutely dazed. I'd be preparing for a concussion at best or possible broken jaw at worst. 

Naw he walked off on his own accord he will be fine. You don’t get up and walk off if you’re concussed. Probably a nasty busted lip 

Just now, HooDat said:

IDK if you watch football but players get up and walk off with a concussion all the time. Just bc he didn't get stretchered off the court doesn't mean he didn't sustain a head injury

I was just about to say the same thing. Dudes get concussed and don't even know until further evaluation. 

12 hours ago, HooDat said:

He did look a bit dazed and not denying the possibility that he could have suffered a concussion, but he also used his hand to brace his fall.  He had enough sense  to do that so hopefully it's just a laceration.   

2 hours ago, Pirate said:

Why did you bother to write that?

Thought it was obvious why I wrote it. But let me slow it down for you. People are assessing that he is concussed as if the reports about the stitches are trying to hide something. I would like to know what they know. 

24 minutes ago, Kraptocracy said:

Thought it was obvious why I wrote it. But let me slow it down for you. People are assessing that he is concussed as if the reports about the stitches are trying to hide something. I would like to know what they know. 

We know why you wrote but “why are you writing it?”. It’s rather odd. 

Edited by Pirate