NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kawhi Leonard 2020-2021 Outlook

4 minutes ago, Quazza said:

Playing today ? 

Bet he doesn't then plays the all star game ....

He's playing, yay

Edited by rush007
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m guessing everyone whose been dealt draft picks on the turn is in this thread ? Lol

What it do baby!

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, falconish said:

Clips look like utter sh*t when Kawhi or PG aren't hitting shots

Awful depth they are pretenders. Lou is washed and they overpaid for a bunch of scrubs lol

One of the craziest comebacks I've ever seen. Starters got benched, Kennard and Mann turned into MJ and Pippen and Kawhi has turned into a madman to close the game! 

10 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

One of the craziest comebacks I've ever seen. Starters got benched, Kennard and Mann turned into MJ and Pippen and Kawhi has turned into a madman to close the game! 

Fun game. Ofc PG had nothing to do with it. Mann/Kennard and the Kawhi daggers made one of the better games this season

• Like 1
9 hours ago, falconish said:

Fun game. Ofc PG had nothing to do with it. Mann/Kennard and the Kawhi daggers made one of the better games this season

I don't know if PG is still hurt but man he has fallen off a cliff

• 2 weeks later...

Love the guy for what he did for Raptors and been a fantasy stud but damn he can't take over games. Should've obliterated that Orlando g-league team down the stretch

1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Love the guy for what he did for Raptors and been a fantasy stud but damn he can't take over games. Should've obliterated that Orlando g-league team down the stretch

He can take over a game.  

Kawhi taught me a simple but valuable lesson about drafting - players with reputations for injury/rest quietly carry an ADP lower than their healthy value. And while there's risk in taking someone who rested 15 games last season, his ceiling was so much higher than most others taken before him in my 2nd round, and we have no idea who will stay healthy from season to season, so drafting the highest possible upside paid dividends.

and to think, I would've probably taken Shai had he still been available..

• 2 weeks later...

This is why I have said I'd take Ayton 2nd round in a heartbeat AGAIN next season over f ucking resting f uckers like Kawhi, Embiid, KD, PG24, Irving... Etc etc... In the end they'll let u down big time. 

U know what EF you EF all of you above  !!! ↖️↖️↖️ ↗️↗️↗️

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just to put it in a perspective last 30 days total value 9 cat

Ayton - (6th ! ! !) 

Kawhi - (22nd)

Irving - (23rd) 

PG - (37th) 

Embiid - (123rd ! ! !)

KD - (272nd ! ! !)

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This was terrible timing...I'm sure lots of competitive fantasy managers got screwed over by the news. Going to be hard to stream his spot...Morris and Jackson would be the pickup followed by Mann.

32 minutes ago, Stefan said:

This is why I have said I'd take Ayton 2nd round in a heartbeat AGAIN next season over f ucking resting f uckers like Kawhi, Embiid, KD, PG24, Irving... Etc etc... In the end they'll let u down big time. 

U know what EF you EF all of you above  !!! ↖️↖️↖️ ↗️↗️↗️

And Jokic becomes even more of a candidate for #1 overall. Elite stats everywhere, durable and never misses any games. 

• Thanks 1

i should've known AD getting healthy right on cue was too good to be true..

i'm lucky to have playoffs start next week but kawhi's gonna be a tough one from here on out. LAC's playoff schedule already blows