NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mike Conley 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always avoid Pgs in Quinn Snyder system. Life, death taxes and avoid PG in Quinn Snyder system

ADP Value Pick comeback season continues 

Memphis Mike is back

24 minutes ago, ILuvABGs said:

Last season was one he'd like to forget. Would you still take a flier on him with a late round pick?

I would if he drops to late round pick, he finished the last 2 weeks top 40 albeit without Bojan (2.7 3s,/18 points/2.5 boards/5 assists/1 stock). Reports are Bojan might not be ready for the start of the season after wrist surgery on his shooting hand. While pgs in Quinn Snyder's system will produce less assists, Conley will be a value pick in the late rounds imo just don't expect more than 5 assists. Cheap assists with 2+ 3s and 15-16 points.

Just now, My Dinner With Andre said:

He actually wasn’t really that bad.

Yeah he just got hit with the hamstring injury for majority of the season then came back to early, but he finished top 40 the last couple weeks of the season. Looking at ADP, his draft position dropped from 3rd/4th round to around the 6th/7th round range. If he goes even later than that, he'll be a value pick. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Mike Conley 2020-2021 Outlook

had him last year, he burnt me so hard that when I saw him in my main draft, still sitting there in the 110s, I passed on him for Elf and Delon Wright ...

spacer.png

Edited by Quazza
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Quazza said:

had him last year, he burnt me so hard that when I saw him in my main draft, still sitting there in the 110s, I passed on him for Elf and Delon Wright ...

spacer.png

DND list for future reference: Knicks/Detroit players (u can always find value waiver wire from these 2 teams 2nd week of the season every season) 

Also, contract season is a beautiful thing, target players on last year of contract -_- 

Edited by DezedandConfused
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 5:49 PM, DezedandConfused said:

I would if he drops to late round pick, he finished the last 2 weeks top 40 albeit without Bojan (2.7 3s,/18 points/2.5 boards/5 assists/1 stock). Reports are Bojan might not be ready for the start of the season after wrist surgery on his shooting hand. While pgs in Quinn Snyder's system will produce less assists, Conley will be a value pick in the late rounds imo just don't expect more than 5 assists. Cheap assists with 2+ 3s and 15-16 points.

Easy call, also contract season

This guy is having a very underrated season so far. Built great chemistry with Gobert resulting in increased assist numbers and he is also stealing the ball like he used to few years back. Good job Mike!

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

This guy is having a very underrated season so far. Built great chemistry with Gobert resulting in increased assist numbers and he is also stealing the ball like he used to few years back. Good job Mike!

he is - had him last year and was a major disappointment. Happy to see him play well this year