NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mike Conley 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always avoid Pgs in Quinn Snyder system. Life, death taxes and avoid PG in Quinn Snyder system

ADP Value Pick comeback season continues 

Memphis Mike is back

2 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

I had him last yr and that was the injury that had him out long

Yeah I think it was to his left hamstring last season though. I'm sure they'll be more cautious this season after bringing him too early last season, only to reaggravate it. They're also sitting at 1st in the standings which helps. Ingles will slide in with the starters and be the co primary ball handler with Mitchell until he's back.

35 minutes ago, wangjiny said:

Just traded for him. How long is he out for?

Who knows not until he is 100% because they can afford to with the best record in the NBA at 22-5. Conley also had a similar injury last season to his other hamstring which hindered him for the majority of the season after he came back early the first time from the injury only to re-injure. 

2 minutes ago, MikeXScott said:

Have a bad feeling about this. Jazz haven't missed a beat either, what's the rush

Agreed. They're playing so well, and there's no need to make any change to get him back unless he's 110% ready.

• Like 1

Dropped him earlier this week. 10 teamer some good options.

Worried since the Jazz are still playing well especially with Ingles and Clarkson picking up the slack he wont be rushed back. But keeping that in mind, since they are playing well no means to rush him back, so he could be 100%. Im curious if he will play back to backs or play less minutes. Hes still in my 10 team waiver wire. People watching Jazz games what do you think?

19 minutes ago, DepressedKnicksFan said:

Worried since the Jazz are still playing well especially with Ingles and Clarkson picking up the slack he wont be rushed back. But keeping that in mind, since they are playing well no means to rush him back, so he could be 100%. Im curious if he will play back to backs or play less minutes. Hes still in my 10 team waiver wire. People watching Jazz games what do you think?

He was producing top 60 value all year and was the closest I've seen him to his prime Grizzlies' years...I think it would be silly to drop him even in shallow leagues unless you're ravaged by injuries and need wins to stay in the playoff hunt.

11 minutes ago, jmoney23 said:

He was producing top 60 value all year and was the closest I've seen him to his prime Grizzlies' years...I think it would be silly to drop him even in shallow leagues unless you're ravaged by injuries and need wins to stay in the playoff hunt.

Got to agree here. I had him last season, and he was horrible. Got him late in the draft, and he's been awesome. The Jazz are so deep off the bench, so no real rush, but he's the floor general out there , and I feel he's too good to be dropped in a 10 teamer (I understand if you're in a tough spot with injuries)

38 minutes ago, DepressedKnicksFan said:

Bad move dropping him imo. Surprised no one has picked him up yet. He's been a top 60 player all season. I'm sure Utah would love to have him back as they're even better with him on the floor (good as they are right now without him). 

Personally, I don't think you'll really get comparable options on the wire even in a 10-teamer. But if he keeps sitting or misses B2Bs I'll eat crow. 

Fair advice here I appreciate it. For context replaced him with Delon Wright. My league is half casual so hes still there. I have been hit with injury and rest bug of AD, Kawhi, Horford, CJ so was tough to hold. And with an option of Delon Wright couldnt pass up. But very interested in picking him back up, as per my original post concerned he will be eased in but also see a scenario where he returns and is 100%, due to their strong play without him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, 80version said:

Working on his nomination for worst line of the year.  Yikes.  

Seriously wtf is this lol