Karl Anthony-Towns 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sending KAT all my COVID-19 antibodies

I know you traded him for Bam, but you don’t need to keep hanging around here and justifying this trade by negging towns.    Nobody is even really hating on you for making this trade, you get a

Posted Images

Just now, rush007 said:

"Lineup note: Karl-Anthony Towns (wrist) will have a minutes limit if he plays Saturday."

Lol obviously you cannot read the message behind, the coach would not say anything like that if he plans to sit KAT tonight.  

19 minutes ago, rush007 said:

Towns is a GTD based on how he feels. It's not the coach's decision (lol). However he did go through the shootaround. That's a positive sign.

He’s gonna play.  Trust me.  He’s desperate to get the 3rd win for wolves.

Edited by PascalSiakam

I am legit cringing watching him play. Clearly hes in pain and even though hes having a good game I cant help but think at any moment hes gonna be down writhing in pain after his left wrist gets hit by a body or something.

18 minutes ago, mtx said:

Not the mins restrictions I expected, and yes, KAT was grimacing most of the night. Wonder if he plays tomorrow??

Maybe the minutes restriction was around 40.

To be honest, I'd rather the team let him rest that hand and the pain to subside. He looks uncomfortable despite the nice stats.

18 minutes ago, SolariNatividad said:

Maybe the minutes restriction was around 40.

To be honest, I'd rather the team let him rest that hand and the pain to subside. He looks uncomfortable despite the nice stats.

The worst part was that they lost because he got 2 FGAs in the last 5 mins of the game plus OT.... yes let the coldest guy D-Lo miss everything at the end. Real smart!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Randomguy said:
  On 12/31/2020 at 6:23 PM, Stefan said:

Maaan I don't know... it's hard to say... but it ain't 2-4 weeks for sure like randomguy said

On 12/31/2020 at 6:15 PM, Stefan said:

Man you wrong...
it seems you can't make the difference between sprained wrist and dislocated wrist (way worse that sprained)
Remember LeVert last year and his dislocated ankle ?

Just gonna leave this here. So many people were panicking over this injury when they shouldn’t have been. I hope fellow KAT owners didn’t sell him cheap. The nature of this injury was different from a typical dislocation in that it didn’t require surgery or the reduction procedure, which some people didn’t seem to realize. KAT May still be dealing with lingering soreness for a while though so don’t panic if he’s shooting poorly for a while

Edited by Stefan
6 minutes ago, Stefan said:

The wolves announcers did say KAT was told he cant make it worse playing through it just gotta deal with the pain so I am assuming that 6-8 weeks is so the pain is 100% gone, not necessarily 6-8 weeks to put any kind of pressure on it.

• Like 1