NBC Sports Edge Forums

Karl Anthony-Towns 2020-2021 Outlook

2 minutes ago, PascalSiakam said:

I guess Kat may sit tomorrow and Min only have 2 games next week, but hey who cares, I‚Äôm glad to have him back in just 2 weeks ūüėĄ

exactly. I wouldnt mind if he sits tomorrow and only plays 1 game next week. Hes back and im happy.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sending KAT all my COVID-19 antibodies

I know you traded him for Bam, but you don’t need to keep hanging around here and justifying this trade by negging towns.    Nobody is even really hating on you for making this trade, you get a

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

exactly. I wouldnt mind if he sits tomorrow and only plays 1 game next week. Hes back and im happy.

But I’m kinda worried about whether he is coming back way too fast. I watched the whole game today and it was obvious that he was grimacing and holding his left wrist throughout the entire game.  Fingers crossed.

Edited by PascalSiakam
1 minute ago, PascalSiakam said:

But I’m kinda worried about whether he is coming back way too fast. I watched the whole game today and it was obvious that he was grimacing and holding his left wrist throughout the entire game.  Fingers crossed.

I know I was grimacing myself watching him fearing 1 hard drive to the basket or just any kind of hit to his cast and hes out. He was using his left hand to try and block shots but for the most part he made sure to just play 1 handed.

Just now, PascalSiakam said:

This is insane.  I’ve got 8 inj players on my team because of covid/injuries.  This season has no fun at all.

The only thing that keeps me from not going mad panic is it hits everyone’s squad eventually. So I lose 3 players? Check my opponent out and he’s lost 4 players.

WW adds/steaming are gonna be more crucial then ever this yr I guess, save em for second half of the matchups

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

The only thing that keeps me from not going mad panic is it hits everyone’s squad eventually. So I lose 3 players? Check my opponent out and he’s lost 4 players.

WW adds/steaming are gonna be more crucial then ever this yr I guess, save em for second half of the matchups

I played in an extremely harsh league with 18 teams but only have 36 moves for the entire season.  And the most frustrated thing is since week 1 I have been down multiple players (sexton, rose, KAT, Tobias Harris, Bledsoe, Dipo etc.) from time to time but my opponents only has few/non ppd/ injuried players.

this is a terrible season for KAT.  I use to don’t believe fengshui but I start to now lol.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

this part...some guys in my league shrugged it off like its just an excuse when in reality it just hasnt hit them yet, eventually it will all even out

• Like 1

And just like that we're back to the mediocre level decision of seeing Saunders play Ed Davis at the 5. ūü§¶‚Äć‚ôāÔłŹ

I hate to say it but KAT looks cursed this season...

22 minutes ago, SolariNatividad said:

This season is not fun. :(

For real ... I mean, there are definitely fun aspects - the WW is rich with pickups because of the random COVID stuff. 

but still us KAT owners? It sucks. The fact that this guy has lost multiple family members to COVID ... just makes me wonder if he’s even going to care about basketball.

honestly, I wouldn’t blame him if he decided to just stop and live his life. 

I pray he doesn't get too sick with the virus- it ran through my entire extended family after my Dad's funeral, but thank God my wife and kids and me never got it and the entire extended family is all healthy now. God Bless everyone, it sucks as a KAT owner but right now fantasy basketball seems like just a minor escape for us in the bigger picture.

3 hours ago, Ray Barboni said:

For real ... I mean, there are definitely fun aspects - the WW is rich with pickups because of the random COVID stuff. 

but still us KAT owners? It sucks. The fact that this guy has lost multiple family members to COVID ... just makes me wonder if he’s even going to care about basketball.

honestly, I wouldn’t blame him if he decided to just stop and live his life. 

Sure, if it only happen sometimes, like an injury to 1 or 2 of your players. But if it happens to half of your team, and you are picking up some random bench player just because his game was not postponed, it kind of ruins it for me.

I know it could even out at the end, but I want to win or lose with the players I drafted, traded for and targeted with the research I had, not with some random bench guy whose only reason you pickup is because his game was not postponed.

I know you are agreeing with me, but I just want to vent/rant and KAT was the last straw.

Edited by SolariNatividad
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Diagnosed on January 15th, so 10-14 days + conditioning, so I think news would come out sometime this week and should be available to play the week after.

For context, Tatum was diagnosed on January 8th or 9th and is still not available for tomorrow's game

• Like 1