NBC Sports Edge Forums

Karl Anthony-Towns 2020-2021 Outlook

15 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Cmon he came back really quick from his wrist injury cause he said he wanted to come back to play with his teammates. That doesnt sound like a weak minded person. Also per game basis, KAT is ranked top 10.

per game basis he's actually top 5

• Like 1
  • Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sending KAT all my COVID-19 antibodies

I know you traded him for Bam, but you don’t need to keep hanging around here and justifying this trade by negging towns.    Nobody is even really hating on you for making this trade, you get a

Posted Images

Staying afloat top-3 in 2 leagues with KAT.....  I can only dream of championships if he ever comes back and produces top-5 value in 90% remaining games

34 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Thinking of dumping KAT for PG. I want off this ride. 

“Dumping”? You mean trading for PG right? 

it’s not a terrible idea at all if that’s what you’re saying.  As long as you can find some big man stats off the WW.

Might as just consider him out Saturday as well since coach wants him to practice first with Friday and Saturday being back to backs and all. 

3 hours ago, SolariNatividad said:

So, Coach wants practice time before they consider playing KAT.

Based on their schedule, when could that be? I doubt it would be the back-to-back with OKC this weekend.

Maybe early next week?

That’s what I was saying 2 posts above you. I’m thinking maybe he’ll come back Wednesday? Idk 

2 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

That’s what I was saying 2 posts above you. I’m thinking maybe he’ll come back Wednesday? Idk 

Yeah I'm thinking Wednesday at latest. Don't see him back this week and that's okay 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SolariNatividad said:

Oh right, sorry, I was just skimming through all the posts.

Oh all good. You brought up a great point.

What's even fair fantasy trade value for KAT at this time?? Two second rounders plus a mid rounder? Ain't no one giving up a first rounder. I tried KAT + Beasley for Jokic + a late rounder and they still wouldn't bite lol. I got more than one reason to give up KAT, a) he's not playing up to par and b) I want to change to an Assist Build mid-season lmao. Maybe they'll accept KAT for VanVleet and Sabonis......

• Haha 1

This coach is lost. The team sucks and he needs him to practice to put him in a game. He could be out for a year and play right away and by far be the best player on this awful team

• Haha 1

C’mon guys! If Saunders just throws him in just like that with no practice, he’ll mess up the flow of the offense and ruin team chemistry. They’re playing like a well-oiled machine right now!... And by that I mean like a machine that blew its crappy, dollar store gasket so the oil exploded and covered the whole motor and the motor seized up. 

The only reasonable excuse for the prolonged absence is if KAT has had serious symptoms and hasn’t recovered, but the most believable and likely to be real explanation is that they’re losing on purpose, but they’ve always done that just fine with KAT playing. 

8 hours ago, mtx said:

What's even fair fantasy trade value for KAT at this time?? Two second rounders plus a mid rounder? Ain't no one giving up a first rounder. I tried KAT + Beasley for Jokic + a late rounder and they still wouldn't bite lol. I got more than one reason to give up KAT, a) he's not playing up to par and b) I want to change to an Assist Build mid-season lmao. Maybe they'll accept KAT for VanVleet and Sabonis......

I got offered Towns for my Beal. Turned it down.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, wangjiny said:

I got offered Towns for my Beal. Turned it down.

OFC Beal on 🔥

48 minutes ago, Maxemann said:

id give my beal in a heartbeat

ahah Jesus f ucking Christ 
meme_488x400.jpg.948d89c0d657eb67b7950faf192b6476.jpg