Karl Anthony-Towns 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sending KAT all my COVID-19 antibodies

I know you traded him for Bam, but you don’t need to keep hanging around here and justifying this trade by negging towns.    Nobody is even really hating on you for making this trade, you get a

Posted Images

I went this week against a KAT-less opponent's team, couldn't be happier. 
Hope he comes back playing for u guys monday, or whenever MIN have a first game next week.
Love watching KAT play. This is my first season not owning him at all anywhere since he entered the league.
Cheers !

Edited by Stefan
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Stefan said:

There's no If... KAT palyed 4 games this season... Embiid 18 out of 23

And if we're comparing healthy vs healthy, idk I might take Embiid. His knock was always that he was unavailable.

Edit: This is as a KAT owner.

Edited by Kraptocracy
Clarification
  • Like 1

Did anyone actually see him practice? Or are they keeping him out for his mental wellness & tanking? I have the feeling he doesn't want to play in Covid and his team doesn't really care about him being out there this year.

8 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

Did anyone actually see him practice? Or are they keeping him out for his mental wellness & tanking? I have the feeling he doesn't want to play in Covid and his team doesn't really care about him being out there this year.

I don’t think they’ve practiced since he was cleared to return. They had a B2B on Friday and Saturday and we’re probably off yesterday. I’m guessing they’ll practice tomorrow and if he responds well, he will play Wednesday. If they keep him out much longer, the league is going to start getting mad. 

I don’t have him on my fantasy team, but fantasy aside, as a Pistons fan I’m super pissed that he’s been playing when he’s clearly healthy.  Wolves on some complete and total BS

Fuk the wolves and Saunders. Worst franchise in history. That franchise has become an even more basket case under rosas and Saunders. Once he plays in trading this guy because he’s playing in a basket case franchise and coach and GM.