Karl Anthony-Towns 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sending KAT all my COVID-19 antibodies

I know you traded him for Bam, but you don’t need to keep hanging around here and justifying this trade by negging towns.    Nobody is even really hating on you for making this trade, you get a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, claptondecheeks said:

Where’s everyone migrating to? Serious question, I don’t know of any other forums. 

Reddit? I dunno at this point. Maybe NBC will still be fine

He’s back!!!!!

Seems like we underestimated the impact of covid on some players (Seth... prime example). So have patience the first 1-2 wk back...he may be plain bad

1 minute ago, IDatDude said:

He’s back!!!!!

Seems like we underestimated the impact of covid on some players (Seth... prime example). So have patience the first 1-2 wk back...he may be plain bad

Agreed. Imma leave him on IR for another week.

18 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

He’s back!!!!!

doubt it.. KAT is never bad, 100% activate tonight

You gotta activate KAT. Too much potential to be leaving in the IR while he conditions. 

Yes Seth is still dealing with complications but look at Butler, an example of covid not affecting gameplay.

40 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

doubt it.. KAT is never bad, 100% activate tonight

That’s true, but KAT also never got covid before. A disease that KILLED 7 in his family.

Medical history and family genetics are closely linked, and he didn’t come back until double the usual protocol time, so he may of had a more serious case then usual. It ain’t crazy to expect ppl to tamper expectations the first wk back.